HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > Articles of Interest
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-26-2004, 04:51 PM   #1
alexandere666

Hi everyone, my very first posting on this new site and the start of my next 7 year cycle in life. I have just had all of my results back, and for those who know me this hasn't given me a real break since I started this TREK in 1998, I won't say journey because it has been a hard slog, oh you want to know, MRI head and neck all clear, slight thickening where the lymp gland was being treated, suspect radiation damage, CT all organs clear, Bone scan nothing only my fractured shoulder which is degenerating, I can get that replaced now, Heart LV functioning at 53% heart stronger, shrunk after the heart failure last year and better functioing than it was at last echo 3 months ago and tumour markers all fine so looks like I will be getting my breast reconstruction next year after all. My onc is stumpped I just keep bouncing back better and healthier than ever, but I do think my addition of the Flaxseed Capsules about 2 months ago has had an all round effect on my well being and recovery and helping to shrink that stubborn gland, for those interested in trying I take Natures Own, 2 x 1000mg capsules twice a day and my hair is still growing back and my nails stronger, all while on the chemo. I did the B12 test and I was at the lower end of the normal so I took 2x1000mg twice a day and it doubled in one week but I still have the neuropothy in my feet and finger tips so I will keep on it and see how it goes, I ham so impatient I want it all to happen NOW, so having said all of that I was told in 1998 that at best I had 2-3 years and to make the most of it, sure fooled them I intend being around for another 40 years, stay positive and try and keep a sense of humour.

Love & Big Hugs LYN!!
Snoopies Dance Partner