HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > Clinical Trials
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-14-2004, 03:42 AM   #1
Esther

Thanks Brian. I heard from Dennis yesterday the study is suspended only for new patients...not existing ones.

So it will be 2-4 weeks before they can consider new participants for the study.
Old 10-14-2004, 10:43 AM   #2
Lolly

Hi Esther

Did Dennis say how many people are in the study so far? I'm a few days into my 30 waiting period after chemo then hope to enter the study and am hoping it won't be full by then but if it's suspended for new patients I guess I'll probably be ok...How close are you to enrolling?

Love Lolly
Old 10-15-2004, 04:41 AM   #3
Esther

Lolly what made you decide to enter the study now?

I don't know how many they have enrolled currently but my guess is you should be ok there aren't that many qualified people looking to enter the trial.

Have you been up to U of WA for your initial exams and visit yet? Do you have a date scheduled for that yet?
Old 11-21-2004, 09:30 PM   #4
Guest-Lolly_*

Esther, Sorry this reply is so late! I got interested in the trial earlier this year after my second recurrence, and after talking it over with my onc, decided to go for it after finishing chemo. Done with chemo now, all documentation sent to Seattle, waiting to hear back. Hope to be heading up there in a week or two.

Love, Lolly