HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-16-2003, 03:57 PM   #1
Lyn

Well ladies I am sitting here on my own and just got the news I didn't want to hear. I can't ring anyone and tell them the bad news because I haven't got over it yet myself. The lump on the right side of my neck, which I have been trying to get sorted out since June has cancer cells. Radiation has been suggested. I rang for the result at home because if I am to get bad news I would rather not be in a public place. So much for my CA-15 marker being 7. I guess I need encouragement now, I still have my fractured left shoulder which has now caused me to have RSI in my right shoulder because I have to use it more and I can't take anti-inflammatory tablets because it causes fluid on my lungs and around my heart, where does it all end. One good thing my Thyroid is beautiful but I now have 2 leaking Mitral valves instead of one, I don't do anything by halves. I see my onc on Friday and she tells me to remain positive, I don't know where this will put my reconstruction or should I even bother, this year has been one of the worst since I can remember. Looks like I am going to have to surf the net for some more big guns. No doubt I will back to my old self soon, but I just had to share with someone, and wipe the tears off my key board.

Love & Hugs to you all.