HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 08-05-2004, 12:23 AM   #1
jojo

It is official: I am going to Athens Olympics!!! :-) We will be gone from Thurs, Aug 12 through Wed, Aug 25.

We'll be catching hot action in gymnastics, diving, swimming, and tennis. (Notice a lot of acrobatics involved there? Yep, I'm such an acrobatic fan! Hence, my email address. Ha)

I am in cloud 9 today! :-)
Old 08-05-2004, 01:48 AM   #2
Kristen

jojo, Have a great time. I went to Greece 6 years ago and had a wonderful time. If your looking for jewlery, I recommend Niko, he is in the Plaka and the name of his store is Eros.He might remember me I bought 17 cartouches from him and some other stuff. He is great. So much to see plus the olympics. It brings back memories. Have a great time and watch the uzo, it sneaks up on you!!
Old 08-05-2004, 04:15 AM   #3
Lisa

Unbelievable! Scratch another "must do someday" off your list!! I can't imagine being there.

Love and light,

Lisa
Old 08-05-2004, 07:42 AM   #4
Ruth S

Jojo,

I am smiling from ear to ear reading that you are doing this and going. It is SO very important that we live our lives and do the things that make living worthwhile. I believe that we shouldn't stop living while we are in treatment...life goes on! You are doing such a great job facing what you are. I am THRILLED for you! And jealous cause I want to see Michael Phelps win all of those golds!

Ruth
Old 08-05-2004, 11:59 AM   #5
Lolly

Just goes to show you can't keep a good girl down, at least not when there's an Olympic trip in store!!! You are amazing, JoJo!
Love, Lolly
Old 08-05-2004, 09:37 PM   #6
Kristen

jojo, I misinformed you on Nikos name of business. It is EROS. I will try and look up the address, the Plaka is so huge it took me forever to find him. My Cartouche is gold and has full backing and has my name written on it with hyroglyphics, that were used in Egypt. They are beautiful. They also have rare coins and he was just a great guy who would deal. I am so jealous I would love to go back there. Have a great time and enjoy the Olympics.