HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > Keeping Your Mind Off of BC
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Keeping Your Mind Off of BC Fun things and posts that do not apply to BC

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-26-2008, 09:07 PM   #1
Bill

Caving: Segment 2

I typed out this story a few weeks ago, and lost it when I went to submit it, and since then I've been scairt to try it again. Anyhow, here goes.....Years ago, my best friend, Todd, was attending college in southwest Virginia. He chose that particular school because of it's fine academic reputation (party school). One weekend I travelled down to visit Todd and help him study for exams (party). I got there on Friday and we studied (partied) all night and went to bed very late (sunrise). Saturday morning (3PM) I arose from a very comfortable bed (floor) totally refreshed with a jubilant song of praise filling my heart (hungover as hell, and blaspheming) I found Todd at the kitchen table reading the Iliad (Playboy) and drinking a health-food drink (warm beer he had found from last night). Good morning Bill (man, I feel like crap). Good morning, Todd (Dude, I'm one hurt unit) I said, "what the plan for today?" Todd replied, "Well, I feel like I have mastered all of the subject matter for the exam on Monday. Do you want to go caving?"

Last edited by Bill; 07-28-2008 at 04:34 PM..
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote