HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 12-11-2009, 07:47 AM   #1
madubois63

hello from madubois63 - update

Hi everyone - I am sorry I haven't been in touch for a while. I did not send out Christmas cards for 2008. If you got one, it was truly a miracle - feel lucky, lol. If you saw/have seen me since then, wow! Life has been CRAZY to no end. Here is an update since I came back from my Texas trip last Christmas time.

On the last day of my amazing trip, I noticed my eyes were yellow. I called the cancer center and was told to go straight to the ER when I got back to NY. I went home, unpacked, then went to the hospital. I'm always trying to avoid the hospital but I went. I had severe graft vs host disease of my liver (a rejection of the transplant). I began treating it with phylabotamy (taking blood out weekly) and high dose sterroids. This started working but then a small amount of bc was found in the lung again. Started treating the bc with Herceptin and Fasalodex. This was also working but then my hips started to hurt and I scheduled hip replacement. Cancelled the early June scheduled surgery because I had pneumonia, and I also needed to be at my daughters graduation. I was sick but I made it to her prom and graduation - a huge milestone for both of us. Then I went back to Stony Brook and had my left lung drained. 2 weeks later, I was back in Stony Brook draining the lung again. Felt better and went on, but the hip really hurt and I tried acupuncture (friend from high school - offered her accupuncture/friendship services free). Things were good, then things were slowly getting worse. I used the cain and then started using the walker in the house. Then came the wheelchair in and out of the house. Walking became very dificult. My dad and son were taking me the bathroom and I fell out of the wheel chair. The next morning, Liz (best friend), my mom, kids and dad were all there to call the ambulance. My doctor was contacted and they brought me to Stony Brook kicking and screaming. I could not walk at all and the pain was agonizing. I had taken so much meds I didn't know which way was up. I was under a mix of morphine, dilautin and a few other pain medications. I do believe I was seeing things at one point. Now, in between all this, I had to get my kids ready to move out for school and get tuitions paid too. Shannon moved. Dan stepped up and was great. He drove his sister to the U of New Haven and got her settled in her dorm. During the week, Shannon stepped up and did shopping for both of them. She had a busy first few days with all the school programs and my sister filling in for the family luncheon. She had fun. I think everyone is supporting everyone else in a new way. We are growing up. Dan left the following week and my mom/yia yia helped him (he hates shopping) finish up. I was having anxiety attacks, but got over them real quick. Back to the hospital...They put me on antibiotics for a while and that helped clear some things up. I went home, and then I nearly killed myself again. Too much pain and too much pain medication...I went back to the hospital again for 79 days. During that time I got a morphine pain pump implanted in my tummy area, a new port, they worked on my lungs and nearly had me dead and they found a very small brain tumor from the breast cancer. They zapped the tumor that was found very early and was very small and it is gone. I am being monitored very carefully. I also have breast cancer that spread to the lungs (once again). I get Herceptin and fasalodex every three weeks for that. I also had:
MRI: (they knocked me out cause of the pain, then cut off my pink bracelet and used my left arm for blood pressure while I was a sleep. When I woke up I could see the indentation marks of the blood pressure cuff. I was mortified and angry to no end. I called the head docs and made then give me a test to rule out lymphadema and also to do something so that won't happen again. I now use a pen or marker and write on my arm not to use it under any circumstance.
CAT scan: for hips
dopler tests: to rule out clots/lymphadema in left arm
electrocardiogram: heart tests to make sure I was not going to have a heart attack
x-rays: to see fluid levels in lung
draining left lung: they took 1500 cc's - that's like a bottle and a half of pepsi at the pizzeria
physical therapy: to strengthen my legs and walk again (stood up and took 2 steps for 30 seconds each time)
blood work: to find source of infection
remove the port: that ended up being ridden with infection
bi-pap machine: to help my lungs get carbon monoxide out (they wanted to intubate me and asked for a dnr - they are such idiots. I refused!!! I'm fine. They scared my family for no reason.
respitory therapy: oxygen, massage and breathing exercise.
So now I am home and bed bound. My hip pain is under control, but I can't walk. I took very high does of steroids and that killed my hip bones. They are now pretty much gone. I am doing physical therapy to gain strength in my muscles and treating my lungs. Once the lungs are strong enough I will be able to get the double hip replacement. Sounds like fun? I now have wonderful, wonderful aides that take care of me during the day and night. My day aide works 12 hours and she is amazing. I wish I could clone her. So that is where I am at. If you get a Christmas card this year, It will be a surprise to me. I am inundated with paperwork for medical care and always calling someone about something.

I hope that all of you have had a better year than me. I know a few that haven't and I am praying for you. I love you all and wish I could be there for you and do more for you. Marry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanza and Happy New Year. My love and prayers go out to you all...Maryann
Adriomycin Cytoxin Taxol
Tamoxifen 4 1/2 yrs
Radiation - 32 x
Metastatic BC lung/liver 10/04
thorocentesis 2x - pleurodesis
Herceptin Taxatiere Carbo
Femera/Lupron
BC NED 4/05
chemo induced Acute Myeloid Leukemia 5/06
Induction/consolidation chemo
bone marrow transplant - 11/3/06
Severe Host vs Graft Disease of liver
BC mets to lung 11/07
Fasoladex Herceptin Zometa Xeloda
GVHD/Iron overload to liver
Avascular Necrosis/morphine pump 10/10
metastatic brain tumor
steriotactic radiosurgery
madubois63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 09:35 AM   #2
MJo

Re: hello from madubois63 - update

Happy Holidays to you, dear Maryann. Still Kickin!

IDC, Stage I, Grade 2
Oncotype DX Score 32
Her2++ E+P+, Node Neg.
Lumpectomy 11/04/05 Clear Margins
3 Dose dense AC (Couldn't tolerate 4)
4 Dose dense Taxol & Herc. (Tolerated well)
36 weeks Herceptin (Could not complete one year due to decrease in MUGA score)
2 years of Arimidex, then three years of Femara
Finished Femara May 2011
MJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 10:12 AM   #3
BonnieR

You are an amazing woman. You always keep the faith. Something about mentioning Christmas cards really touched me too. I know so many healthy people who "just don't feel like sending them" whereas you would welcome the chance. And apologize for not! What spirit!

Post menopause
May 2007 Core biopsy, Rt breast
ER+, Pr-, HER2 +++, Grade 3
Ki-67: 90%
"suspicious area" left breast
Bilateral mastectomy, (NED on left) May 2007
Sentinel Node Neg
Stage 1, DCIS with microinvasion, 3 mm, mostly removed during the biopsy....
Femara (discontinued 7/07) Resumed 10/07
OncoType score 36 (July 07)
Began THC 7/26/07 (d/c taxol and carboplatin 10/07)
Began Herceptin alone 10/07
Finished Herceptin July /08
D/C Femara 4/10 (joint pain/trigger thumb!)
5/10 mistakenly dx with lung cancer. Middle rt lobe removed!
Aromasin started 5/10
BonnieR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 10:23 AM   #4
naturaleigh

Maryann,

I am so sorry to hear all that has been going on with you. If anyone should be cloned, it would be YOU!! You are one amazing person!!

I hope 2010 is a much better year for you. Have a very wonderful Christmas!!

er, pr-, Her2+++
Stage 2b, grade 3
negative nodes
4 rounds AC
3 months of weekly taxol
1 yr of Herceptin
Finish Herceptin May 2007
35 rounds of Radiation
Reconstruction completed Dec 2007
Implant replaced due to infection Mar 2008
4 Years NED!!!
naturaleigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 11:10 AM   #5
ElaineM

Wink Re: hello from madubois63 - update

You are an amazing woman !! You have experienced so much and you are still thinking of us. You keep going no matter what !! You are one of our role models. You are fabulous !! You have a strong spirit and I am grateful for that.
Have a terrific Hanakkah, Christmas, Kawanza and New Year. I wish you a healthy 2010.
Keep taking great care of yourself. I will think of you and say a prayer for a healthy 2010 and beyond.
Mele Kalikimaka !! Hauoli Makahiki Hou !! from Hawaii.
http://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=48247
Lucky 13 !! I hope so !!!!!!
http://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=52807
14 Year Survivor
http://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=57053
"You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have." author unknown
Shared by a multiple myeloma survivor.
ElaineM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 11:25 AM   #6
Jackie07

Maryann,

How wonderful it is to hear from you! How wonderful is your writing! You wrote like a pro - is 'unflinching' the word?

Thanks for sharing your amazing spirit. Happy 'Holidays' to you, too.

NICU 4.4 LB
Erythema Nodosum 85
Life-long Central Neurocytoma 4x5x6.5 cm 23 hrs 62090 semi-coma 10 d PT OT ST 30 d
3 Infertility tmts 99 > 3 u. fibroids > Pills
CN 3 GKRS 52301
IDC 1.2 cm Her2 +++ ER 5% R. Lmptmy SLNB+1 71703 6 FEC 33 R Tamoxifen
Recc IIB 2.5 cm Bi-L Mast 61407 2/9 nds PET
6 TCH Cellulitis - Lymphedema - compression sleeve & glove
H w x 4 MUGA 51 D, J 49 M
Diastasis recti
Tamoxifen B. scan
Irrtbl bowel 1'09
Colonoscopy 313
BRCA1 V1247I
hptc hemangioma
Vertigo
GI - > yogurt
hysterectomy/oophorectomy 011410
Exemestane 25 mg tab 102912 ~ 101016 stopped due to r. hip/l.thigh pain after long walk
DEXA 1/13
1-2016 lesions in liver largest 9mm & 1.3 cm onco. says not cancer.
3-11 Appendectomy - visually O.K., a lot of puss. Final path result - not cancer.
Start Vitamin D3 and Calcium supplement (600mg x2)
10-10 Stopped Exemestane due to r. hip/l.thigh pain OKed by Onco 11-08-2016
7-23-2018 9 mm groundglass nodule within the right lower lobe with indolent behavior. Due to possible adenocarcinoma, Recommend annual surveilence.
7-10-2019 CT to check lung nodule.
1-10-2020 8mm stable nodule on R Lung, two 6mm new ones on L Lung, a possible lymph node involvement in inter fissule.
"I WANT TO BE AN OUTRAGEOUS OLD WOMAN WHO NEVER GETS CALLED AN OLD LADY. I WANT TO GET SHARP EDGED & EARTH COLORED, TILL I FADE AWAY FROM PURE JOY." Irene from Tampa

Advocacy is a passion .. not a pastime - Joe
Jackie07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 11:34 AM   #7
Shobha

Wishing you a much better and healthier 2010!! It is way too much to go through in a year. You must be very strong.

hugs,
shobha
BRCA 1 and 2 - Negative
Jan 2008 - Bilateral mastectomy, prophylactic Rt. side.
Radiation for 5 weeks
Completed my yr of herceptin on 07-14-2008
Brain MRI - 3/2/09 Clean
Shobha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 12:13 PM   #8
Lani

I posted this about a week ago for you...hope it turns out helpful in some way!

Lani

madubois thought you might find this interesting
seems the donor and the recipient need to take statins for the best result:

dforbes@fhcrc.org
206-667-2896
Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
Cholesterol-lowering drugs also may protect stem cell transplant patients from GVHD

SEATTLE – Cholesterol-lowering drugs known as statins are among the most prescribed medicines in the U.S. Now a new study by researchers at Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center indicates that statins may protect stem cell transplant patients from one of the most serious complications of the life-saving cancer therapy: graft-versus-host disease, or GVHD. The findings are reported in the Nov. 4 first edition of the journal Blood.

In a retrospective study of 567 patients who underwent hematopoietic cell transplantation from matched sibling donors between 2001 and 2007, patients whose donors had been taking statins at the time of stem cell donation experienced no severe acute GVHD. About 15 percent of the stem cell donors in the study were taking statins at the time of transplant.

Normally, between 10 percent and 15 percent of transplant patients would be expected to develop severe acute GVHD, according to the study's senior author Marco Mielcarek, M.D., an assistant member of the Hutchinson Center's Clinical Research Division.

No such protection from severe acute GVHD was observed if only the patient was taking a statin, according to the study. There was some indication that protection against severe GVHD was even stronger when both patient and donor had been on statin medications, however the number of patients in this group was too small to be statistically significant.

The researchers also found that only those transplant patients with statin-treated donors who received cyclosporine-based immunosuppression therapy after transplantation were protected from severe GVHD. Patients with statin-treated donors who received a similar drug, tacrolimus, did not experience the same GVHD-protection. The study also found that the greatest statin protection occurred against severe GVHD of the gastrointestinal tract.

GVHD is a common side effect in patients who receive blood stem cell transplants from related or unrelated donors. It occurs when the transplanted cells recognize the recipient's tissues as foreign and attack the tissues. This can cause a variety of problems, including skin rashes, diarrhea and liver inflammation. Acute GVHD often occurs in the first three months after a transplant and can lead to mortality as high as 50 percent if it is severe. It can be deadly because patients require more immunosuppressive drugs to treat it, which can trigger a cascade of complications such as secondary infections.

Mielcarek, first author Marcello Rotta, M.D., a postdoctoral research fellow in the Hutchinson Center's Clinical Research Division, and colleagues undertook the study because previous research showed that statins have anti-inflammatory effects and have been found to improve control of other inflammatory diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis. Recently, studies using mouse models of stem cell transplantation have shown protection against lethal acute GVHD when the donors and recipients had been treated with statins before transplant.

The exact mechanism of how statins protect against GVHD is not known.

"In the literature, a multitude of possible mechanisms are discussed by which statins may influence immune function," Mielcarek said. "One is cell adhesion – the stickiness of cells that influences how donor T cells that cause GVHD can migrate to certain target tissues. Another is how statins interfere with intracellular signaling in T cells. Statins may dampen the activity of allo-reactive T cells and prevent them from initiating the inflammatory cascade that's required to cause GVHD."

Grants from the National Institutes of Health and The Dana Foundation funded this research.

Blood paper, "Donor Statin Treatment Protects Against Severe Acute Graft-Versus-Host Disease After Related Allogeneic Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation,"
Lani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 12:33 PM   #9
PinkGirl

Thumbs up Re: hello from madubois63 - update

They wanted a DNR Wow, they sure don't know our
Madame DuBois!!!! You keep on keeping on Madame.... you
will master this just like you've mastered everything else
that's been tossed at you.

Dx Aug/05 at age 51
2cm. Stage 2A, Grade 3
ER+/PR-
Her2 +++

Sept 7/05 Mastectomy
4 FAC, 4 Taxol, no radiation
1 year of Herceptin
Tamoxifen for approx. 4 months,
Arimidex for 5 years
Prophylactic mastectomy June 22/09

" I yam what I yam." - Popeye

My Photo Album
PinkGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 05:18 PM   #10
tricia keegan

Thanks for the update Madubois and sending huge hugs your way
Rads x 36 ..oophorectomy August '06
Currently taking Arimidex..
June 2011 osteopenia/ zometa x1 yearly- stopped Zometa 2015 as Dexa show normal bone density.
Stopped Arimidex July 2014- Restarted Arimidex 2015 for a further two years on the advice of my Onc.
2014 Normal Dexa scan
2018 Mammo all clear, still NED!
tricia keegan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 05:19 PM   #11
Bill

Madame Dubois, you are the most amazing woman. One of these days I'm gonna have to swim across Long Island Sound and whisk you off to lunch. Merry Christmas to you and yours!
Old 12-12-2009, 12:19 AM   #12
Rich66

Ah yes..the DNR. After shepherding my folks through numerous medical crossroads, I've begun to refer to this as "The talk". I can almost smell it coming. It usally starts with "You know, Rich..." So far it has happily ended with "I'm surprised.."
But Geeze, Maryanne..they should have your her2 summary to guide their judgement: Energizer cancer bunny extraordinaire. One suggestion, if the morphine sontinues to be needed, consider adding in a little Relistor(MNTX) or celebrex.

Mom's treatment history (link)
Rich66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 02:13 AM   #13
Mary Anne in TX

Hi Maryann! It's wonderful to hear from you, but your story hurts! Yikes, what a year you've had. Thank goodness you're the fighter, superwoman that you are. And your kids sound like they are doing terrific. They are so like their mom! Have a super Christmas and God bless ya girl! ma

Diag. 12/05 at age 60
Stage II, Grade 3, 4.5 cm primary tumor
ER/PR- Her2 +3 strongly positive
Her2 by FISH 7.7 amplified
vascular invasion
Ki67 20% borderline
Jan - March '06 Taxotere/Adriamycin X 3 to try to shrink tumor - it grew
April '06 Rt Modified Radical Mas, 7 of 9 nodes positive
April - Aug. '06 Herceptin/Taxol/Carboplatin X 8 (dose dense)
Sept - Dec. '06 Navelbine/Herceptin x 8 (dose dense)
Radiation & Herceptin Jan. 22 - March 1, 2007
Finished Herceptin Dec. 10 '08! One extra year.
Port removed August, 2012.
8 1/2 years since diagnosis! 5 1/2 Years NED!
Mary Anne in TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 02:20 AM   #14
michka

Post Re: hello from madubois63 - update

Maryann, so happy to have some news. You went through so much. It's incredible how strong you fight. And you are a winner. This was a rotten year for you. You are soon getting rid of it and I wish with all my heart that 2010 will be a very positive year for you. You deserve it. Michka

12.2010 Mets to liver,Herceptin+Tykerb
03.2011 Liver resection ER+70% PR-
04.2011 Herceptin+Navelbine+750mg Tykerb
06.2011 Liver ned, Met to sternum. Added Zometa 09.2011 Cyberknife for sternum
11.2011 Pet clear. Stop Navelbine, continuing on Hercpetin+Tykerb+Aromasin
02.2012 Mets to lungs, nodes, liver
04.2012 TDM1, Ned in 07.2012
04.2015 Stop TDM1/Kadcyla, still Ned, liver problems
04.2016 Liver mets. Back on Kadcyla
08.2016 Kadcyla stopped working. mets to liver lungs bones
09.2016 Biopsy to liver. no more HER2, still ER+
09.2016 CMF Afinitor/Aromasin/ Xgeva.Met to eye muscle Cyberknife
01.2017 Gemzar/Carboplatin/ Ibrance/Faslodex then Taxotere
02.2017 30 micro mets to brain breathing getting worse and worse
04.2017 Liquid biopsy/CTC indicates HER2 again. Start Herceptin with Halaven
06.2017 all tumors shrunk 60% . more micro mets to brain (1mm mets) no symptoms
michka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 05:06 AM   #15
dawn

You are such an inspiration to me!Keep it up.

Dawn

Mar 2006Stage IIIA, Her2/Neu 3+++, Er & Pr positive, 8 of 18 pos 03/14/06: Mastectomy 04/19/06 started Chemo adriamycin, chlophosphamide, taxotere 25 rads
Nov 1, 06: 3 years Tamoxifen, Herceptin (1yr)
Jan 2009 Femara mets to bone aromasin and aredia
June2009: Full Histerectomy
2/22/2010 6 spots in liver 2 mm-10 mm: switched to xeloda and Herceptin will continue with Aredia J
Scan February 2011 new onc, switch to abraxane
April 2011 NED clear organs, 3 spots on bone scar tissue.
Scans August 2mm spot on liver and lungs. now on to tykerb/xeloda
Dec 2011 scans nothing on lungs, liver down to 1 2 mm spot. j
une 2012 another spot on liver on to cisplatin/gemzar.

dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 11:55 AM   #16
StephN

Wink Re: hello from madubois63 - update

Dear Maryann -

A BIG HELLO from the gang here in San Antonio. We miss you, but there is a big group and we are covering the bases.
Tiptoe and friends are here as well, and all are sending a huge group hug and masses of energy to you.
Will post a pic when I can.

Into each life a little rain must fall, but we know it will dry out soon. You know what I mean by that.

Keep up the physical therapy.

MY STORY SO FAR ~~~~
Found suspicious lump 9/2000
Lumpectomy, then node dissection and port placement
Stage IIB, 8 pos nodes of 18, Grade 3, ER & PR -
Adriamycin 12 weekly, taxotere 4 rounds
36 rads - very little burning
3 mos after rads liver full of tumors, Stage IV Jan 2002, one spot on sternum
Weekly Taxol, Navelbine, Herceptin for 27 rounds to NED!
2003 & 2004 no active disease - 3 weekly Herceptin + Zometa
Jan 2005 two mets to brain - Gamma Knife on Jan 18
All clear until treated cerebellum spot showing activity on Jan 2006 brain MRI & brain PET
Brain surgery on Feb 9, 2006 - no cancer, 100% radiation necrosis - tumor was still dying
Continue as NED while on Herceptin & quarterly Zometa
Fall-2006 - off Zometa - watching one small brain spot (scar?)
2007 - spot/scar in brain stable - finished anticoagulation therapy for clot along my port-a-catheter - 3 angioplasties to unblock vena cava
2008 - Brain and body still NED! Port removed and scans in Dec.
Dec 2008 - stop Herceptin - Vaccine Trial at U of W begun in Oct. of 2011
STILL NED everywhere in Feb 2014 - on wing & prayer
7/14 - Started twice yearly Zometa for my bones
Jan. 2015 checkup still shows NED
2015 Neuropathy in feet - otherwise all OK - still NED.
Same news for 2016 and all of 2017.
Nov of 2017 - had small skin cancer removed from my face. Will have Zometa end of Jan. 2018.
StephN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 02:02 PM   #17
tricia keegan

Maryann, how wonderful to hear from you but I'm so sorry to hear you've been through so much.
Despite it all you still shine through your posts as the amazing survivor you are!
I truely hope you have a happy Christmas and the new year is kinder to you
Rads x 36 ..oophorectomy August '06
Currently taking Arimidex..
June 2011 osteopenia/ zometa x1 yearly- stopped Zometa 2015 as Dexa show normal bone density.
Stopped Arimidex July 2014- Restarted Arimidex 2015 for a further two years on the advice of my Onc.
2014 Normal Dexa scan
2018 Mammo all clear, still NED!
tricia keegan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 02:42 PM   #18
nitewind

Maryann, my oh my....I just don't know how to respond. I'm so, so glad to hear from you but what a devestating year you've had. My goodness, woman, where do you get the strength?
You have a great idea about writing on your arm, I can't believe that they actually removed your pink band! I'll bet you really let them have it!
I want you to know that you are always in my thoughts and prayers. Praying especially hard for a wonderful 2010 for you.
Please, stop in when you can, you have been so missed, we love you.
susan
2 cm/ 0 nodes
Lumpectomy rt breast on 7/26/06
ER/PR- / Her2+++
A/C x 4
finished taxotere 2/07
finished 33 rads
Herceptin finished 12/07/07 Yippee!
nitewind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 03:31 PM   #19
Faith in Him

YOU are just AMAZING.
03/07 CT & Bone scan - Clear
AC x 4, Taxol x 4, Added Herceptin
Radiation until 09/07
Herceptin every 3 weeks until 06/08
01/10/08 local recurrence -IBC
01/28/08 CT & Brain MRI - clear
02/08 - Navelbine & Herceptin
05/08 -MRM
05/08 - Gemzar & Herceptin - didn't work
09/08 - Hyperthermia rads
03/09 - Tykerb/Xeloda
05/10 - Tram flap to fix wound
Faith in Him is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 08:18 AM   #20
WomanofSteel

Maryann, thanks for the update, although I am sorry to hear that you have been having such a crappy time. It sounds like you have a lot of love and support on the homefront and that makes a world of difference. You never cease to amaze me. Your strength and determination are an inspiration to us all. I am praying that the coming year brings improved health for you. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Hugs, Jacquie
bcs 8/4/03
bcs 8/21/03 0/16 nodes
tx 4x ca 36 rad tam
postmenopausal 06 aromasin
sept 07 biopsy node in neck
muga/pet/cat/bone mets to lungs nodes and liver stage iv
tx hki-272
tx not working switched to taxol herceptin
Taxol not working switched to navelbine
navelbine is causing bad neuropathy
starting gemzar
gemzar quit on me now on Ixempra due to increasing number and size of liver mets
another progression starting tykerb/xeloda
WomanofSteel is offline   Reply With Quote