HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > Keeping Your Mind Off of BC
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Keeping Your Mind Off of BC Fun things and posts that do not apply to BC

Old 03-23-2013, 05:35 AM   #1
Paula O

Wanna play UNscraMble anyone?

To play, you can either:
1.Poise a question and give a mish-mash group of letters mixed up to unscramble into a short answer
or
2.Take a word or phrase that can be re-arranged to another word or phrase that "goes with it".

Punctuation can be added/subtracted in as desired or a change up with lower case/upper case can be made but no letters can be added or subtracted. Rearrangements in the unscramble may mean that one word is turned multiple words or visa versa. Make sense?

Here is an example:

"The eyes" would be posted awaiting rearrangement

An answer could be "They see".

I'll start it off with one that is not original to me that I thought was clever:

Letters to rearrange into a new word or words:
"Snooze Alarms"

After it is successfully rearranged, either the person who "got it" and posted the answer or anybody else can post the next one for others to unscramble if the person who answerd doesn't have a new one to offer.

Paula
Paula O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 04:22 AM   #2
Paula O

Re: Wanna play UNscraMble anyone?

I'll give you this one and throw another one out there in case people might want to play but nobody "got it".

Letters to rearrange into a new word or words:
"Snooze Alarms"

Answer: Alas, no more Zs!

--------------------
I think it can be a lot of fun to play around with words. How 'bout try unscrambling this one to complete the sentence?

"My oncologist provides a wonderful service: he has fresh cashews, almonds, and filberts delivered to his waiting room for his patients to munch on a high protein snack while we wait for our apointments. The only downside is that the delivery guy... *tsrvudsensui*. "

Paula O is offline   Reply With Quote