HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-14-2013, 09:12 PM   #1
SusanN

Eye Twitching...even losing lashes/brows

Hello All...

I'll have my last treatment next Monday July 22nd...then FINALLY move on the targeted herceptin...YAYYY as I'm soooo ready to have these SE slowly and prayfully subside!!

However, underneath my right eye, I've had "spasms", seems to be very frequent within the last few days...my left eye will "twitch" at times, too.
Also, as far as I can remember (MUSH MIND!!)...in the mornings, I wake up to eyes that are all "crusty"...YUCK...sorry to be so descriptive!

I have not used any mascara throughout my therapy as I've been trying to "save" my very thin lashes, however they are thinning!!
My eyebrows have thinned as well...I'm wondering if I'm going to lose all when I finish my last treatment...I did hear a possibility of it happening...

Perhaps this should have been 2 threads...I apologize for tossing it all out in one!!

Thank you so very much as ALWAYS!!!
1/4/13 Rexcision, NO CLEAR MARGINS!! :(
2/11/13 Mastectomy with Expander Placed
2/15/13 INFECTION at Mastectomy site...emergency Surgery!!! Expander removed :(
DX: DCIS, IDC, Stage 2a, 2.7cm, 1/5 nodes positive
ER/PR-, HER2+++
3/28/13 Port placed
4/1/13 Begin 6 Cycles TCH Therapy
4/1/14 Finished Herceptin!!
SusanN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 03:50 AM   #2
jaykay

Re: Eye Twitching...even losing lashes/brows

Hi Susan,

I never lost all my eyebrows and lashes but the brows really thinned. Everyone is different. I also had the eye yuck, due to narrowing tear ducts ( thank you taxotere) and thinning eyelashes.

Don't know about the eye twitch - I get that while under stress sometimes but not related to treatment in my case.

One more to go! Side effects will start to subside when your body "misses" what it expects to be the next treatment (about 3-4 weeks).

best,
Janis
BRCA 1 and 2 negative
October, 2012: Bi Mast with tissue expanders, port placement
Final Path: IDC 2.8cm, DCIS, 1/4 sentinal nodes positive (@#$%). Stage IIB
Nov 29, 2012: Begin TCH/6x/every 3 wks, H for 1 year/every 3 weeks.
March 14, 2013: Finished chemo
April 9, 2013: Begin radiation 28x
May 22, 2013: Finished rads
June 1st, 2013: Started Aromasin for 5 yrs.
July 15, 2013: Switched to Letrozole (Femara). Probably for the rest of my life
October 16, 2013: Exchange surgery
October 31, 2013: Finished Herceptin
December 5, 2013: Port removed
Glad this year is over!
jaykay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 03:51 AM   #3
Pamelamary

Hi Susan,
The taxanes can often hit the eyes - have they been watery? Many women have complained about this effect, and you could search this site to learn more. Basically, there doesn't seem too much one can do. Some of the dry eye treatments may offer relief, but at least you are nearly finished and should get back to "normal".
The twitching is probably related, a reaction to the irritation.
I lost all my lashes and eye brows just at the end of chemo, but they grow back!
Best wishes...... Pam
Radiotherapy, i year Tamoxifen, 4 years Arimidex.
Rediagnosed 2012: Multiple bone metastases.
3/12: began on Marianne trial - T-DM1 + Pertuzamab/Placebo.
5/12:Unexpected development of numerous bilateral liver mets. Came off trial.
Started Docetaxol/ Herceptin + Zometa.
8/12:Bones stable +major regression in liver (!)
9/12:Can't take any more Docetaxol! Start on Herceptin and Tamoxifen. Cross fingers!
Changed to Denosumab.
11/12: Scan shows stable - yay!
11/13: Still stable :-) !!!
1/16: All stable, but lowered calcium, so switched to Zometa 3 monthly.
2/19: Happily still stable on Herceptin, Letrozole and 3 monthly Zometa.
Pamelamary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 04:39 AM   #4
sarah

I did Taxol (and Herceptin) and during the Taxol period and for a few months after, I lost my hair, eye lashes and brows but the good news was I also lost the hair on my legs. my eye lashes came back and my hair came back thicker and softer but my brows came back a little and my legs remain hairless which is great. also pubic hair less than before and under arm hair less but the head hair is thick - I think that's the most important.
take care,
health and happiness
sarah
Old 07-15-2013, 05:27 AM   #5
Ellie F

Hi
Just to echo what's already been said. My eyelashes and eyebrows are now very scanty after taxotere. The crusty eye issue started on taxotere but I feel herceptin makes it worse. My onc says that we have her 2 cells on the eye and it is these that lead to the debris and crustiness.
My hair returned as normal.

Ellie
Ellie F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 05:37 AM   #6
carlatte7

Eye twitching is a common thing with taxanes...accd to my onco. My upper lid and lower lid woul sometimes twitch independently of each other at the same time...funny now, not so much when it was happening! I lost all but a few hairs in lashes and brows. Had one lower lash that refused to come out and in fact, continued to grow. It was a mutant-like 1/4" long! Within 2 weeks after my last chemo, it was coming back in just like normal. Hang in there!
May1- first chemo.
May 5- I could no longer feel the mass. Really. Neither could my oncologist.
July 2- 4th TCH- Oncologist cancels last 2 tx due to "complete response"
August6- lumpectomy with axillary node dissection. No disease present in breast. 1 out of 14 nodes + (4mm)
MUGA #2- 72%
Finished 30 rads Oct '12. Mild lymphedema noticed when I had 2 rads left.
Continue Herceptin q3w until next May
April '13- first mammo since surgery- calcium deposits that are " not concerning." Well, they are concerning to ME! Turned loose from surgeon for 6 months! One more Vit H, will make plans then for port removal.
Oct '13- no change in calcium deposits. "See ya in 6 months!" Keeping port for now.
March '14- oncologist says return in 6 mo.
April '14- mammo unchanged. Surgeon will see me in 6 months but no mammo for a year unless something changes. Its getting easier, but oh, boydo i hate that scanxiety! Keeping port until 2 year anniversary of last Herceptin.
Sept'14- bloodwork good, return to onco in 8 months.
Oct'14- surgeon will see me in April '15. Moving on.
May '15- mammo unchanged, keeping same schedule. Tumor markers soon and if all is well port comes out.
July '15-tumor markers normal. See onco in a year. Appt. for port end of month. First grandchild born July 1st- for today, life is good.
carlatte7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 07:31 AM   #7
conomyself

I had a lot of twitching -- mostly on my feet, but also around my eyes. It went away for the most part, but I still have a little on my feet.

My eyelashes and eyebrows thinned to only about 25%, I'd guess... My hair came back in thick, but my lashes not so much. I have always been eyelash challenged, so a little decline is really noticeable to me...

I'm so glad it will be over soon for you!!

Love,

Rachael
conomyself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 07:42 AM   #8
KsGal

Congratulations....just one left! Woot!!!! I didn't lose my eyebrows, but they sure were thin! I did have the nerve twitching situation, but mine went away in a few weeks' time.

I tried to wear mascara the whole time, but eventually it was looking pretty silly with my three or four dark lashes sticking out there. I looked into fake lashes, but the risk of infection is too high. They have grown back now.

I never did lose all my hair, but it thinned a LOT..and that grew back in about six months long enough to go without a wig to work. I was looking forward to having the curly hair everyone mentions, or some crazy new color, but mine came back in just the same as it had been.

The numbness in my hands and feet went away pretty quickly too, and food started to taste good as well. So, you have lots to look forward to!!!! Im really happy you are almost finished. As always, Im sending you lots of prayers and positive energy.
December 2012 was diagnosed with five brain mets, and had whole brain radiation.
Around July 2014 two mets in brain, one a residual spot and one new one growing in size. Received Cyberknife on both areas
Clear/NED
April 2015 remain NED
KsGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 03:08 PM   #9
JillaryJill

My eyelashes had clumps missing from them....all of this happened after I ended chemo and had started radiation. After I was done with radiation I went to the eye doctor and got a prescription for Latisse. My eyelashes came back like brushes. After I stopped Latisse my eyelashes were back to what I originally had. I felt very vain getting Latisse but the results were fabulous and it helped them grow back really fast and thick.
ER- PR- Her2+++, grade 3, 12 positive nodes out of 15
Stage IIIc
Started TCH/Chemo December 31, 2010
6 rounds TCH
Herceptin every 3 weeks for a year
33 rounds of TomoTube radiation, to chest wall, neck, skin and lymph area
September, 2011, MRI to lower spine, hips, DX bulging disk, L4 & L5, pain not from cancer
Expanders removed, implants in Dec 1, 2011
Finished Herceptin, December 21, 2011
August 2012, CT of chest and abdomen, all ok
Enrolled in MC1136 Phase I Peptide Vaccine Trial at Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota
March 2013, First Vaccine
April 2013, 2nd Vaccine
May 2013, 3rd Vaccine
June 2013, 4th Vaccine
July 2013, 5th Vaccine
August 2013, 6th Vaccine Done!
September 2013, Mayo visit, Echo results 68, vaccine did not effect my heart! Blood work normal.
January 31, 2013, Mayo visit, Echo normal
February 23, 2014, Numb lips on right side, Brain MRI, normal!
June, 2015, Finished the trial at Mayo Clinic. Feels good!
JillaryJill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 06:03 PM   #10
Becky

I twitched - my eyes and feet. Sometimes my whole leg. Sadly, I lost my lashes and brows but they grew back. It also happened at the very end of the chemo part.

Becky

Found lump via BSE
Diagnosed 8/04 at age 45
1.9cm tumor, ER+PR-, Her2 3+(rt side)
2 micromets to sentinel node
Stage 2A
left 3mm DCIS - low grade ER+PR+Her2 neg
lumpectomies 9/7/04
4DD AC followed by 4 DD taxol
Used Leukine instead of Neulasta
35 rads on right side only
4/05 started Tamoxifen
Started Herceptin 4 months after last Taxol due to
trial results and 2005 ASCO meeting & recommendations
Oophorectomy 8/05
Started Arimidex 9/05
Finished Herceptin (16 months) 9/06
Arimidex Only
Prolia every 6 months for osteopenia

NED 18 years!

Said Christopher Robin to Pooh: "You must remember this: You're braver than you believe and stronger than you seem and smarter than you think"
Becky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 07:21 PM   #11
SusanN

THANK YOU, THANK YOU ALL sooooo very much!!! I really appreciate all your encouragement...way back when I found you all, I have smiled, had tears and sent up many prayers for all of us!! TOGETHER WE WILL WIN AND GET THROUGH THIS!!
1/4/13 Rexcision, NO CLEAR MARGINS!! :(
2/11/13 Mastectomy with Expander Placed
2/15/13 INFECTION at Mastectomy site...emergency Surgery!!! Expander removed :(
DX: DCIS, IDC, Stage 2a, 2.7cm, 1/5 nodes positive
ER/PR-, HER2+++
3/28/13 Port placed
4/1/13 Begin 6 Cycles TCH Therapy
4/1/14 Finished Herceptin!!
SusanN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 07:35 PM   #12
CoolBreeze

Quote:
TOGETHER WE WILL WIN AND GET THROUGH THIS!!
Ah, we metsters, always forgotten.....

The twitching is called blepharospasm. It is common with some chemos and stress. Some chemos have made my eyes water excessively, but if they are goopy, you might get it checked for pink eye or an eye infection.

And, yeah, it's not fair but you lose your brows and lashes when it's almost over! Latisse will help them stay in if you are into that. If not, don't be surprised if they come in, fall out, come in and fall out again a couple of times before they settle in. Lashes are on a grow, fall cycle and because each lash is on a different cycle, you don't noticed it. But when they all come out, they all come in at once and the cycle means they'll fall out at once again. This doesn't happen to everybody but it does to some people. Latisse will prevent it, and make your lashes long again. It is perfectly safe but super expensive.

If you do try it, make sure you do NOT use the brushes that come with it. They are way too thick for the product because they want you to use it all up and spend more. If you get a skinny liner brush and use that, you can make it last 3 months instead of one.

I used it for a long time but lashes are hardly on my mind anymore and with the various chemos, hair comes and goes.

Good luck to you and congratulations on being almost done. It's a great feeling!

08/17/09 Dx'd.
Multifocal/multicentric IDC, largest 3.4 cm, associated ADH, LCIS, DCIS
HER2+ ER+/PR- Grade 3, Node Negative

10/20/2009: Right mastectomy, reconstruction with TE
12/02/2009: Six rounds TCH, switched to Taxol halfway through due to neuropathy
03/31/2010: Finished chemo
05/01/2010: Began tamoxifen, the worst drug ever
11/18/2010: Reconstruction completed
12/02/2010: Finished herceptin
05/21/2011: Liver Mets. Quit Tamoxifen
06/22/2011: Navelbine/Zometa/Herceptin
10/03/2011: Liver Resection, left lobe. Microwave ablation, right lobe - going for cure!
11/26/2011: C-Diff Superbug Infection, "worst case doctor had seen in 20 years"
03/28/2012: Progression in ablated section of the liver - no more cure. Started Abraxane, continue herceptin/zometa
10/10/2012: Progression continues, started Halaven, along with herceptin and zometa.
01/15/2013: Progression continues, started Gemzar and Perjeta, an unusual combo, continuing with herceptin and zometa
03/13/2013: Quit Gemzar, body just won't handle it. Staying on herceptin, zometa and perjeta.
04/03/2013: CT shows 50% regression in tumor, so am starting back on Gemzar with dose reduction, staying with perjeta/herceptin/zometa. Can't argue with success!
05/09/2013: Discussing SBRT with Radiology due to inability of bone marrow to recover from chemo.
06/07/2013: Fiducial placement for SBRT
07/03/2013: Chemo discontinued, on Perjeta, Herceptin and Zometa alone
07/25/2013: SBRT (gamma knife) begins
08/01/2013: SBRT completed
08/15/2013: STABLE! continuing with Perjeta, Herceptin, Zometa
06/18/2014: ***** NED!!!!***** continuing with Perjeta, Herceptin, Zometa
01/29/2014: Still NED. continuing with Perjeta, Herceptin. Zometa lowered to every 3 months instead of monthly.
11/08/2015: Progression throughout abdomen and lungs. Started TDM-1, aka Kadcyla. Other meds discontinued. Remission was nice while it lasted.

5/27/18: Stable. Kadcyla put me right back in the barn. I have two teeny spots on my lungs that are metabolically inactive, and liver is clean.

I’m beating this MFer. I was 51 when this started and had two kids, 22 and 12. Now I’m 60. My oldest got married and trying to start s family. My youngesg graduates from Caltech this June. My stepdaughter gave me grandkids. Life is fantastic.
CoolBreeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 12:33 PM   #13
LeahM

Ugh yes my eye (only one) twitched. And yes, what remained of my lashes and brows didn't fall completely out until AFTER chemo was done. The good news is I no longer twitch and my brows and lashes are back...a bit thinner maybe...but back.
You're almost done! Yay you!
May 10, 2012: BRCA 1,2 Negative
May 23, 2012: MUGA Scan EF 70%
May 31, 2012: B/L Mastectomy. 2/2 nodes removed and CLEAR!! Power Port placed. 2 Drains. 2 Expanders placed
June 5, 2012: Drains OUT! Ahhhh..
June 12, 2012: Final Pathology Report, .8x.3cm tumor. Micromets to 1 node .35mm under cytokeratin staining. Stage 2A. Onc says "you are lucky to have found this early"
July 10, 2012: Started 6 rounds of TCH with weekly H
Sept 5, 2012: MUGA 65%
Sept 20, 2012: CAT scan of brain clear!
Oct 23, 2012: LAST TC! AMEN! Continue Herceptin every three weeks until July 2013.
Nov 19, 2012: Port out!
Dec 5, 2012: Started radiation
Dec. 10, 2012: MUGA 65%
Dec. 13, 2012: Turned 40. BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!
Jan 23, 2013: Last radiation. Told I am NED. Continue Herceptin every three weeks till July 2013.
Jan 29, 2013: Begin 5 years of Tamoxifen.
Feb 28, 2013: CT Scan with Contrast of lungs. 5mm and 4mm nodules of unknown origin. Rescan in 3 months.
Mar 6, 2013: EF 60%
May 8, 2013: Exanders out, implants implanted...abd. lipo and fat moved up. Girls are looking good!
June 3, 2013: CT Scan with Contrast of lungs. Previous nodules gone. New nodules (2mm and 3mm) found. Rescan in 3 months. So sorry I opened this can of worms...
June 11, 2013: EF 60%
June 25, 2013: Last Herceptin. wow...
Aug 20, 2013: Tumor markers within normal limits. Xray to sore left ribs shows no disease or fractures.
Sept 9, 2013: CT of lungs shows no disease. Closing this can of worms and moving on.
Nov 20, 2013: Tumor markers within normal limits. Severe Vit D deficiency, started on prescription Vit. D. Blaming chemo for this.
Feb 2014: Tumor markers within normal limits.
May 2014: Tumor markers within normal limits. Graduated to twice yearly onc appts.
Oct 2014: Tumor markers within normal limits.
May 2015: Tumor markers WNL. Bone density scan fine. Bone scan and xray of ribs shows "something" 4th right rib. Could be healed fracture but if it is healed why does it hurt?
Nov 2015: Tumor markers WNL. Follow up bone scan clear.
Feb 2016: Syncope! WTF? Dizzy too. Brain scan clear, ECHO EF 60%, Halter Monitor shows heart is fine. Viral? I will never know.
June 2016: Tumor markers WNL.
Oct 2016: Stabbing pain right eye. Long story short, trigeminal neuralgia.
Nov 2016 Brain MRI clear.
Jan 2017: Tumor markers WNL, still getting weird pain right rib area, and sometimes right upper chest. Xray x2, Bone Scan, Breast MRI all clear. Scar tissue? Rads. I may never know.
www.onmywaytosurvivorhood.blogspot.com
www.thechemobag.com
www.facebook.com/thechemobag
LeahM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 01:17 PM   #14
linn65

Susan,

My eyes watered like crazy, non-stop, and it drove me crazy. When I got home from work I immediatly put a wash cloth over my eyes, and I felt so much pressure behind my eyes. I tried everything; eye drops, natural tears, and claritin. I don't know that anything worked for it. And I had 1 eye that would twitch every now and then. After my very last treatment I ended up with some anti biotic drops for my eyes because I woke up and one eye was all swollen and yucky. I was afraid they would never stop watering, but not too long after they sure did!!!

I never lost all of my eyebrow's or eye lashes, and I figured I would have because I lost my hair on my head on day 16 after the first treatment. They may be a little thinner, but I never lost them.
7/20/12 biopsy done. ER+ 30 PR -, HER+++,k167 80% Grade 2
9/2012 biopsy on lymph node - showed malignant

9/2012 Pre-adjunctive TCH chemo.

12/6/12 MRI after Pre-adj.
Results: Modest Decrease in size of left breast malignancy As well as the associated satellite lesions and auxiliary Adenopathy compared to prior study. Doctors hoped for better but good response it didn't grow.

12/18/2012 left masectomy with axillary nodes
Size 3.2 CM, Nottingham score 9/9
Grade 3, no evidence of in situ carcinoma
Areas of angiolymphatic are identified
Carcinoma is 0.5 cm from inked deep
Margin of excision
Attached axillary lymph nodes: metastatic
Carcinoma in 6 of 8 nodes.
Size of largest node 1.5 cm
Extracapsular
ER + 73%, PR+2%, HER2+

2/27/13 6 weeks of IMRT radiation finished

2/2013 Started on Tamoxifan 5 years.

8/2013 will take last Herceptin, 17 treatments total every 3 weeks.

BRCA1 & BRAC2 - Negative

August 28, 2013 DIEP flap on the left breast.
February 2014 Nip & Tuck
March 14, 2014 nipple reconstruction and removed port.
August 14, 2014 lump in lymph nodes under arm and above clavicle. Stage IV
August 28, 2014 herceptin And projeta starting and port put back in.

3/18/15 stopped arimidex.
3/18/15 progression....Tdm1
linn65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 09:04 PM   #15
alicem

YAY!!!!!!!! for your upcoming last treatment!!

Now that I think about it, I did have eye twitching spasms. It's funny because I never equated that to the chemo but it probably was the cause.

As for my eyebrows and eyelashes, I never lost all of them they just got thinner. They were the last hairs to fall out, but were also the first to come back in again.
10/15/08 - Hysterectomy & Oophorectomy, Lumpectomy: Cyst on uterus, not ovary - all was benign. Breast - 5 of 6 bad margins. 2 Sentinel Lymph nodes removed, both negative. Stage 0, Tis, N0
12/11/08 - Mastectomy & DIEP reconstruction: Surprise! 2 cm Invasive DC, grade 2 found. One benign internal mammary lymph node. Stage 1, T1c, N0, all clean margins. ER+ (Proportion Score = 2/5, Intensity Score = 2/3) and PR+(Proportion Score = 3/5, Intensity Score = 2/3)
HER2 score = 3+
1/09/09 - Oncotype DX: Recurrence S/core of 60 !?!?! ER status is NEG!! PR staus is NEG! HER2 score = 12.2 (still positive, greater than 11.5 is positive).
1/20/09 - Started chemo: TCH
5/26/09 - FINISHED CHEMO!
1/05/10 - FINISHED HERCEPTIN!
1/22/10 - Port-a-catheter removed!
3/07/18 - Still NED
9/10/23 - Still NED
alicem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 03:57 PM   #16
starwishn2

Yep! Twitchy and watery eyes... UGH! My oncologist said that Taxotere was the culprit. Also, sadly I didn't lose my lashes and brows until almost 4 weeks after I finished Taxotere and Carboplatin. I hated the fakies (lashes) so I just used some dark eyeliner and it worked fine. Crazy though... lashes came back really thick then fell out again...hahahaha. I just laughed - what do ya do?!

Jeri
ITP playing nice
Diagnosed 3Jul2012 BC

2 cm - Grade 2 - Stage IIB
HER2+++

ER+/PR+
bilateral mastectomy 20Jul2012
Metastasized cancer found 1 lymph node
expanders placed during surgery
TCH chemo "cocktail" started 24Aug2012
every 3 weeks - 6 treatments
Herceptin - 18 treatments
LAST treatment Taxotere & Carboplatin 7Dec2012 -yay!
Continue with Herceptin 26Dec2012

Started Arimidex 01Jan2013 (for 5 years)
Surgery to remove expanders/reconstruction 18Jan2013
Infection in left breast from reconstruction/infection in most nails - SO many meds! 22Feb2013
Left implant not playing nice.... might need to remove and try again - blah! 04Apr2013
3Jul2013 - one year since diagnosis - booo cancer!

15Aug2013 LAST chemo infusion!! YIPPPEEE!!!
13Sep2013 2nd reconstructive surgery.. the FOOBs are looking good!

starwishn2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 04:21 PM   #17
linn65

The watery eyes for me were like being pregnant with heart burn. Wondering will my eyes ever stop watering? I think a week or so after chemo was done. Heart burn was quicker right after I gave birth. ��
7/20/12 biopsy done. ER+ 30 PR -, HER+++,k167 80% Grade 2
9/2012 biopsy on lymph node - showed malignant

9/2012 Pre-adjunctive TCH chemo.

12/6/12 MRI after Pre-adj.
Results: Modest Decrease in size of left breast malignancy As well as the associated satellite lesions and auxiliary Adenopathy compared to prior study. Doctors hoped for better but good response it didn't grow.

12/18/2012 left masectomy with axillary nodes
Size 3.2 CM, Nottingham score 9/9
Grade 3, no evidence of in situ carcinoma
Areas of angiolymphatic are identified
Carcinoma is 0.5 cm from inked deep
Margin of excision
Attached axillary lymph nodes: metastatic
Carcinoma in 6 of 8 nodes.
Size of largest node 1.5 cm
Extracapsular
ER + 73%, PR+2%, HER2+

2/27/13 6 weeks of IMRT radiation finished

2/2013 Started on Tamoxifan 5 years.

8/2013 will take last Herceptin, 17 treatments total every 3 weeks.

BRCA1 & BRAC2 - Negative

August 28, 2013 DIEP flap on the left breast.
February 2014 Nip & Tuck
March 14, 2014 nipple reconstruction and removed port.
August 14, 2014 lump in lymph nodes under arm and above clavicle. Stage IV
August 28, 2014 herceptin And projeta starting and port put back in.

3/18/15 stopped arimidex.
3/18/15 progression....Tdm1
linn65 is offline   Reply With Quote