HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > Clinical Trials
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-06-2011, 02:49 PM   #24
DeenaH

Re: I am on the Vaccine in Washington would like to chat with anyone on same vaccine

Thanks Ellie. I am excited! I have a PET/CT tomorrow in fact. Not related to the trial though. I had a CT scan in October that revealed some lung and liver nodules. This PET/CT is to monitor them and see if they are cancer or not. The CT report said that the liver nodules (2 at less than 2mm) were likely cysts. The lung nodules could be a number of things. My tumor markers are at 14, my bone scan and brain MRI were clear, so I am hoping the PET/CT will be clear too. They did say to drink alot of water since they will be taking alot of blood. I'm used to it. Thank goodness I have a port!
August 20, 2010: PET/CT showed no cancer in any nodes, and only a little uptake to the breast.
September 9, 2010: Bilateral mastectomy with immediate reconstruction with implants and Alloderm.
September 16, 2010: Pathology report showed 18/51 positive axillary nodes, 3.2cm tumor. Granual sized cancer found in the fatty tissue between levels 1 and 2.
October 19, 2010: CT showed several spots on lungs and 1 spot on liver. Liver spot is 2mm, lung spots range from 2mm to 4mm. We don't know if they are cancer or not.
12/15/10: Brain MRI clear
1/7/11: PET/CT
1/13/11: Recurrence in lungs. Start Tykerb
5/13/11: Progression in lungs
6/3/11: Lung surgery to get tumors for chemosensitivity testing.
DeenaH is offline   Reply With Quote