HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 09-08-2008, 12:01 AM   #21
hutchibk

Thanks Joe, that is very informative. I will take the info to my doctor and see what he thinks...

NOV 2012 - 9 yr anniversary
JULY 2012 - 7 yr anniversary stage IV (of 50...)

Nov'03~ dX stage 2B
Dec'03~
Rt side mastectomy, Her2+, ER/PR+, 10 nodes out, one node positive
Jan'04~
Taxotere/Adria/Cytoxan x 6, NED, no Rads, Tamox. 1 year, Arimadex 3 mo., NED 14 mo.
Sept'05~
micro mets lungs/chest nodes/underarm node, Switched to Aromasin, T/C/H x 7, NED 6 months - Herceptin only
Aug'06~
micro mets chest nodes, & bone spot @ C3 neck, Added Taxol to Herceptin
Feb'07~ Genetic testing, BRCA 1&2 neg

Apr'07~
MRI - two 9mm brain mets & 5 punctates, new left chest met, & small increase of bone spot C3 neck, Stopped Aromasin
May'07~
Started Tykerb/Xeloda, no WBR for now
June'07~
MRI - stable brain mets, no new mets, 9mm spots less enhanced, CA15.3 down 45.5 to 9.3 in 10 wks, Ty/Xel working magic!
Aug'07~
MRI - brain mets shrunk half, NO NEW BRAIN METS!!, TMs stable @ 9.2
Oct'07~
PET/CT & MRI show NED
Apr'08~
scans still show NED in the head, small bone spot on right iliac crest (rear pelvic bone)
Sept'08~
MRI shows activity in brain mets, completed 5 fractions/5 consecutive days of IMRT to zap the pesky buggers
Oct'08~
dropped Xeloda, switched to tri-weekly Herceptin in combo with Tykerb, extend to tri-monthly Zometa infusion
Dec'08~
Brain MRI- 4 spots reduced to punctate size, large spot shrunk by 3mm, CT of torso clear/pelvis spot stable
June'09~
new 3-4mm left cerrebellar spot zapped with IMRT targeted rads
Sept'09~
new 6mm & 1 cm spots in pituitary/optic chiasm area. Rx= 25 days of 3D conformal fractionated targeted IMRT to the tumors.
Oct'09~
25 days of low dose 3D conformal fractionated targeted IMRT to the bone mets spot on rt. iliac crest that have been watching for 2 years. Added daily Aromasin back into treatment regimen.
Apr'10~ Brain MRI clear! But, see new small spot on adrenal gland. Change from Aromasin back to Tamoxifen.
June'10~ Tumor markers (CA15.3) dropped from 37 to 23 after one month on Tamoxifen. Continue to monitor adrenal gland spot. Remain on Tykerb/Herceptin/Tamoxifen.
Nov'10~ Radiate positive mediastinal node that was pressing on recurrent laryngeal nerve, causing paralyzed larynx and a funny voice.
Jan'11~ MRI shows possible activity or perhaps just scar tissue/necrotic increase on 3 previously treated brain spots and a pituitary spot. 5 days of IMRT on 4 spots.
Feb'11~ Enrolled in T-DM1 EAP in Denver, first treatment March 25, 2011.
Mar'11~ Finally started T-DM1 EAP in Denver at Rocky Mountain Cancer Center/Rose on Mar. 25... hallelujah.

"I would rather be anecdotally alive than statistically dead."
hutchibk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 08:43 AM   #22
Andrea Barnett Budin

Location: LAND OF YES! w/home in Boca Raton, Florida Orig from L.I., N.Y. Ever hovering IN THE NOW...
Arrow What To Do???????????

My very excellent onc was immediately receptive to my request for the ELISA (?ELIZA?)HER2 serum bld test. It was done last Jan. I was normal. Forget the #. It was covered by my insurance company.

My new onc who is brilliant and highly informed/cutting edge, knew of the test but seemed to feel THERE ARE TOO MANY FALSE POSITIVES. He was concerned that he and I would be running tests and worrying unnecessarily were I to add regular serum bld tests to my ev 3 mnth panel of tests.

I know if I pushed, he would accede to my request, but now I am unsure. Same w/the hype about getting the ovarian cancer bld test. In that case, b/c of so many false positives, I go ev 6 mnths for transvaginal pelvic sonos, to assure myself that my ovaries are beautiful.

I must say that I have learned that hearing those words is the most joyfully complimentary pronouncement I have ever received. Also, 5 yrs back, I wound up w/the need for a hysteroscopy (in office) followed by a D&C, fibroidectomy, polypectomy, laparoscopy (in the outpatient clinic of the hospital) and then biopsy of course. These matters had to be checked out and all was well. I would not have found this is an ordinary GYN check I don't think, but even so wasn't scheduled for that for another 6 mnths.

It is all very bamboozling. Would really appreciate some concrete answers to the false positive issue. Anyone?????

Andi
'95 post-meno dx Invasive LOBULAR w/9cm tumor! YIKES + 2/21 nodes. Clear mammo 10 mnths earlier. Mastec/tram flap reconst/PORT/8 mnths chemo (4Adria/8CMF). Borderline ER/PR. Tamoxifen 2 yrs. Felt BLESSED. I could walk and talk, feed and bathe myself! I KNEW I would survive...

'98 -- multiple mets to liver. HER2+ 80%. ER/PR- Raging, highly aggressive tumors spreading fast. New PORT. 9 mnths Taxotere Fought fire w/fire! Pronounced in cautious remission 5/99. Taxotere weekly for 6 wks, 2 wks off -- for 9 mnths. TALK ABOUT GRUELING! (I believe they've altered that protocol since those days -- sure hope so!!)
+ good old Vit H wkly for 1st 3 yrs, then triple dosage ev 3 wks for 7 yrs more... The "easy" chemo, right?! Not a walk in the park, but not a freight train coming at 'ya either...

Added Herceptin Nov '98 (6 wks after FDA fast-tracked it for met bc). Stayed w/Vit H till July '08! Now I AM FREE! Humbly and eternally grateful for this life-saving drug! NED since '99 and planning on keeping it that way. To hell w/poor prognosis and nasty stats! STOPPED VIT H JULY '08...! REMAIN STABLE... Eternally grateful...Yes is a world & in this world of yes live (skillfully curled) all worlds ... (e e cummings) EVERY DAY I BEAT MY PREVIOUS RECORD FOR # OF CONSECUTIVE DAYS I'VE STAYED ALIVE. Smile KNOWING you too can be a miracle. Up to me and God now...
Andrea Barnett Budin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 09:23 AM   #23
hutchibk

Of course I would love some concrete answers as I know that my doc will hold steady on that concern before signing off on it.

Nov'03~ dX stage 2B
Dec'03~
Jan'04~
Taxotere/Adria/Cytoxan x 6, NED, no Rads, Tamox. 1 year, Arimadex 3 mo., NED 14 mo.
Sept'05~
micro mets lungs/chest nodes/underarm node, Switched to Aromasin, T/C/H x 7, NED 6 months - Herceptin only
Aug'06~

Apr'07~
MRI - two 9mm brain mets & 5 punctates, new left chest met, & small increase of bone spot C3 neck, Stopped Aromasin
May'07~
June'07~
MRI - stable brain mets, no new mets, 9mm spots less enhanced, CA15.3 down 45.5 to 9.3 in 10 wks, Ty/Xel working magic!
Aug'07~
Oct'07~
PET/CT & MRI show NED
Apr'08~
scans still show NED in the head, small bone spot on right iliac crest (rear pelvic bone)
Sept'08~
MRI shows activity in brain mets, completed 5 fractions/5 consecutive days of IMRT to zap the pesky buggers
Oct'08~
dropped Xeloda, switched to tri-weekly Herceptin in combo with Tykerb, extend to tri-monthly Zometa infusion
Dec'08~
Brain MRI- 4 spots reduced to punctate size, large spot shrunk by 3mm, CT of torso clear/pelvis spot stable
June'09~
Sept'09~
new 6mm & 1 cm spots in pituitary/optic chiasm area. Rx= 25 days of 3D conformal fractionated targeted IMRT to the tumors.
Oct'09~
25 days of low dose 3D conformal fractionated targeted IMRT to the bone mets spot on rt. iliac crest that have been watching for 2 years. Added daily Aromasin back into treatment regimen.
Apr'10~ Brain MRI clear! But, see new small spot on adrenal gland. Change from Aromasin back to Tamoxifen.
June'10~ Tumor markers (CA15.3) dropped from 37 to 23 after one month on Tamoxifen. Continue to monitor adrenal gland spot. Remain on Tykerb/Herceptin/Tamoxifen.
Nov'10~ Radiate positive mediastinal node that was pressing on recurrent laryngeal nerve, causing paralyzed larynx and a funny voice.
Jan'11~ MRI shows possible activity or perhaps just scar tissue/necrotic increase on 3 previously treated brain spots and a pituitary spot. 5 days of IMRT on 4 spots.
Mar'11~ Finally started T-DM1 EAP in Denver at Rocky Mountain Cancer Center/Rose on Mar. 25... hallelujah.

Old 09-08-2008, 10:19 AM   #24
Jackie07

My oncologist is an ASCO fan. He never would do the tumor marker test and I wondered what they had been doing with all the blood they drew from my vein. Since they had not even been able to detect my recurrence during the 4 years after my first round of diagnosis and treatment, I really have no idea why I even bother to go to the hospital for 'routine' checks.

You can see I am not in a normal mind-set right at this moment. A lot of things have been happening lately that got me kind of 'mad'. And that three-letter-word has quite a few different definitions in the English dictionary. I do think 'upset' is different from crazy. But this whole breast cancer deal can really drive people 'over the edge' (can't find the definition in the dictionary, but my hubby told me it is similar to the word 'crazy'.)

Thanks to this board which allows us to 'vent'. It is the only place I can go when I need to restore my sanity.

NICU 4.4 LB
Erythema Nodosum 85
Life-long Central Neurocytoma 4x5x6.5 cm 23 hrs 62090 semi-coma 10 d PT OT ST 30 d
3 Infertility tmts 99 > 3 u. fibroids > Pills
CN 3 GKRS 52301
IDC 1.2 cm Her2 +++ ER 5% R. Lmptmy SLNB+1 71703 6 FEC 33 R Tamoxifen
Recc IIB 2.5 cm Bi-L Mast 61407 2/9 nds PET
6 TCH Cellulitis - Lymphedema - compression sleeve & glove
H w x 4 MUGA 51 D, J 49 M
Diastasis recti
Tamoxifen B. scan
Irrtbl bowel 1'09
Colonoscopy 313
BRCA1 V1247I
hptc hemangioma
Vertigo
GI - > yogurt
hysterectomy/oophorectomy 011410
Exemestane 25 mg tab 102912 ~ 101016 stopped due to r. hip/l.thigh pain after long walk
DEXA 1/13
1-2016 lesions in liver largest 9mm & 1.3 cm onco. says not cancer.
3-11 Appendectomy - visually O.K., a lot of puss. Final path result - not cancer.
Start Vitamin D3 and Calcium supplement (600mg x2)
10-10 Stopped Exemestane due to r. hip/l.thigh pain OKed by Onco 11-08-2016
7-23-2018 9 mm groundglass nodule within the right lower lobe with indolent behavior. Due to possible adenocarcinoma, Recommend annual surveilence.
7-10-2019 CT to check lung nodule.
1-10-2020 8mm stable nodule on R Lung, two 6mm new ones on L Lung, a possible lymph node involvement in inter fissule.
"I WANT TO BE AN OUTRAGEOUS OLD WOMAN WHO NEVER GETS CALLED AN OLD LADY. I WANT TO GET SHARP EDGED & EARTH COLORED, TILL I FADE AWAY FROM PURE JOY." Irene from Tampa

Advocacy is a passion .. not a pastime - Joe

Last edited by Jackie07; 09-08-2008 at 10:31 AM..
Jackie07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 05:42 PM   #25
'lizbeth

Joe,

I have primary breast cancer Stage IIb ER- PR-. I tested for the serum her2 and tested 12.8/13.5 prior to starting delayed chemotherapy. I started Taxotere/Herceptin June 13th. At what point in the future would it make sense for me to utilize the serum her2 again?

'lizbeth

Traditional Treatment: Mastectomy and Axillary Node Dissection followed by Taxotere, 6 treatments and 1 year of Herceptin, no radiation
Former Chemo Ninja "Takizi Zukuchiri"

Additional treatments:
GP2 vaccine, San Antonio Med Ctr
Prescriptive Exercise for Cancer Patients
ENERGY Study, UCSD La Jolla

Reconstruction: TRAM flap, partial loss, Revision

The content of my posts are meant for informational purposes only. The medical information is intended for general information only and should not be used in any way to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease
'lizbeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 05:53 PM   #26
Joe
Webmaster

I would suggest every 3 months at the beginning of therapy.

Regards
Joe

Illegitimi non carborundum

My Album
Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 06:32 PM   #27
Andrea Barnett Budin

Location: LAND OF YES! w/home in Boca Raton, Florida Orig from L.I., N.Y. Ever hovering IN THE NOW...
Wink Getting in sync with the Universe...

Hi Jackie,

I call that feeling you describe as STRESSED TO THE NINES. My dghtrs persist in telling me the expression is *dressed to the nines* -- but I know what I am talking about... It comes w/the territory. Then I collect myself and lie down, tune out and converse w/the Universe. In silence, of course. Sending loving energy...

Andi
'95 post-meno dx Invasive LOBULAR w/9cm tumor! YIKES + 2/21 nodes. Clear mammo 10 mnths earlier. Mastec/tram flap reconst/PORT/8 mnths chemo (4Adria/8CMF). Borderline ER/PR. Tamoxifen 2 yrs. Felt BLESSED. I could walk and talk, feed and bathe myself! I KNEW I would survive...

'98 -- multiple mets to liver. HER2+ 80%. ER/PR- Raging, highly aggressive tumors spreading fast. New PORT. 9 mnths Taxotere Fought fire w/fire! Pronounced in cautious remission 5/99. Taxotere weekly for 6 wks, 2 wks off -- for 9 mnths. TALK ABOUT GRUELING! (I believe they've altered that protocol since those days -- sure hope so!!)
+ good old Vit H wkly for 1st 3 yrs, then triple dosage ev 3 wks for 7 yrs more... The "easy" chemo, right?! Not a walk in the park, but not a freight train coming at 'ya either...

Added Herceptin Nov '98 (6 wks after FDA fast-tracked it for met bc). Stayed w/Vit H till July '08! Now I AM FREE! Humbly and eternally grateful for this life-saving drug! NED since '99 and planning on keeping it that way. To hell w/poor prognosis and nasty stats! STOPPED VIT H JULY '08...! REMAIN STABLE... Eternally grateful...Yes is a world & in this world of yes live (skillfully curled) all worlds ... (e e cummings) EVERY DAY I BEAT MY PREVIOUS RECORD FOR # OF CONSECUTIVE DAYS I'VE STAYED ALIVE. Smile KNOWING you too can be a miracle. Up to me and God now...
Andrea Barnett Budin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 07:04 PM   #28
'lizbeth

Joe,

I'm going to run up against the "Standard of Care" argument for not using the serum her2 unless I can come up with some research to show it is an effective tool for primary breast cancer. The doctor I need to convince thinks that Her2 ECD will be always be normal in primary breast cancer.

Any suggestions?

'lizbeth

Traditional Treatment: Mastectomy and Axillary Node Dissection followed by Taxotere, 6 treatments and 1 year of Herceptin, no radiation
Former Chemo Ninja "Takizi Zukuchiri"

Additional treatments:
GP2 vaccine, San Antonio Med Ctr
Prescriptive Exercise for Cancer Patients
ENERGY Study, UCSD La Jolla

Reconstruction: TRAM flap, partial loss, Revision

The content of my posts are meant for informational purposes only. The medical information is intended for general information only and should not be used in any way to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease
'lizbeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 08:56 PM   #29
Joe
Webmaster

Liz,

Show the following to your onc:

www.her2support.org/temp/serumher2.pdf

Regards
Joe

Illegitimi non carborundum

My Album
Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 10:30 PM   #30
hutchibk

Jackie - if you are inclined to come to Austin for treatment (it might be just barely too far for you to travel...) I will happily give you my Onc's info. He is simply amazing. He is so thorough and we have found each of my 3 recurrences so far at their very earliest stages and have beaten them back each time. Let me know.

Nov'03~ dX stage 2B
Dec'03~
Jan'04~
Sept'05~
Aug'06~

Apr'07~
May'07~
June'07~
Aug'07~
Oct'07~
PET/CT & MRI show NED
Apr'08~
Sept'08~
Oct'08~
Dec'08~
June'09~
Sept'09~
Oct'09~

Old 09-09-2008, 12:23 PM   #31
jones7676

Location: I live in Christmas, MI - located on the shores of Lake Superior.
My oncologist said no.....he did not feel it was reliable enough. I brought him the info provided here - we will see if it helps. I am particularly interested since blood tests (cancer counts) do not work on me.

10/03 Radical Mastectomy 3 cm tumor - 1/17 Nodes Stage II B, Her 2 +++ ER-/PR- 11/03 4 AC 4 Taxol 12/05 Stage IV - Lung met , Bone mets - Carbo, Taxotere, Herceptin 9/06 - 2 cm brain tumor 10/06 - Tumor removal surgery - Herceptin Halted 12/06 gamma knife tumor base.1/07 Navelbine/Herceptin 4/07 Rads to R femur 5/07 Stereotactic - new 2 cm brain tumor 4/07 Start Xeloda 5/07 Tykerb added 7/07 Brain MRI clean 10/07 .055 cm brain met found. 12/07 Stereotactic -1 cm brain tumor Start Tykerb 11/07 Abraxane/Herceptin 5/08 Cisplatin, Gemcitabine/Herceptin 6/08 Stereotactic to 1cm 9/08 Stereotactic repeat (growth). 11/08 Pet Scan Good but new tiny met on L lung/dead Brain surgery (no cancer cells found/scar tissue) 1/09 Chemo restarted 2/09 Pet Scan Bad - R larger very active/active L active lymph nodes both sides of chest MRI- mets slight increase 2/09 Start Doxil/Tykerb Treatment
jones7676 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 01:25 PM   #32
JustwannaBE

I had the test run after my liver resection surgery in April and it came back in normal (6) range. I asked my onc to run it on me, and he did so, but said it was old technology. I wish I had that test run before my lumpectomy and/or chemo so I would have something to compare it to, but you live and learn.
You may also want to check out this new HER2 test. I had my liver tumor tested there and it showed up negative for her2 proteins..... HERMARKASSAY.COM.
JustwannaBE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 10:28 AM   #33
Soccermom

Joe, Question...is it possible to go and have the original tumor tested to get a baseline Serum her2 reading (had not had neoadjuvant treatment)?
Thank you,Marcia
Soccermom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 12:12 AM   #34
Chelee

I would be interested in the same question Marcia asked about having our orignal tumor tested with the Her2 serum test? Does anyone know if that is at all possible to get a baseline done that way?

Chelee
Finished yr of wkly herceptin 3-19-07
3-15-07 Lt side prophylactic simple mastectomy. -- Ooph 4-05-07
9-21-09 PET/CT "Recurrence" to Rt. axllia, Rt. femur, ilium. Possible Sacrum & liver? Now stage IV.
9-28-09 Loading dose of Herceptin & started Zometa
9-29-09 Power Port Placement
10-24-09 Mass 6.4 x 4.7 cm on Rt. femur head.
11-19-09 RT. Femur surgery - Rod placed
12-7-09 Navelbine added to Herceptin/Zometa.
3-23-10 Ten days of rads to RT femur. Completed.
4-05-10 Quit Navelbine--Herceptin/Zometa alone.
5-4-10 Appt. with Dr. Slamon to see what is next? Waiting on FISH results from femur biopsy.
Results to FISH was unsuccessful--this happens less then 2% of the time.
7-7-10 Recurrence to RT axilla again. Back to UCLA for options.
Chelee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 11:31 PM   #35
Marily

her2/serum test

Hello,
I have been out of commission again getting my new "neck". I now have 4 cages in my c spine from 2-3 to 6-7.
I saw Dr Slamon 8 weeks ago and stopped Herceptin after being on it over 7 years.
I am now doing the Bayer test every 6 weeks for awhile I have been using that as a reference when it came available as the Alyssa test.. and found info on it on the computer. I have never had tumor markers so.... I have been from 6 to 9.9 and last test 6.6 So it has been my way of watching for a long time...My Dr had not heard of it but was willing to check into it and then let me try.. she has since put others on it also.
I will have a ct/pet every 3 months. Dr visit every 4 months. ( my onc left our clinic after being mine..for 8 years and I have yet to meet my new one so a bit leary of this change along with all the others.)
Dr Slamon also said I could stop the Aromasin which my old onc and I are a bit leery of doing, since I went from a tiny lump to stage IV in two months 8 years ago.I just feel stopping everything at once is too much.!
I also went fromstage IV to NED in a year and have remained so. a BLESSING if there ever was one.
Now after reading all you have to say hereon stopping I am again worried... but since I have been having "allergic reactions, or building up antibodies to the Herceptin, I felt it was the correct thing to do.
I hope and pray it was.
"Joining with the new group of advanced women paving the way" AGAIN.. .. We will see.
love and hugs, Marily
Marily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 09:44 AM   #36
RobinP

Wink early stage testing... from one who has been there...

To date there is no indication whatsoever that the serum her2 test would benefit early stage her2+ patients breast cancer patients. If the level was normal, this would not contraindicate a need for aggressive chemotherapy, herceptin and adjuvant treatment, as shedding of her2 into the serum at levels of concern may not occur in early disease process. If positive her2 serum tests results occur in early stage her2 bc, there would be no change in the aggressive treatment that would normally be offered to early stage her2+ treatment. Therefore, there really is no Routine need to test her2 serum level in women who are diagnosed with early stage her2+ BREAST CANCER.
From an RN who has studied this issue.
PS. Years ago, I had my serum level tested for her2 prior to adjuvant Herceptin. The result was
negative but in no way did that alter my decision to recieve Herceptin.
Old 10-16-2008, 12:46 PM   #37
rcj11

Questions about CTC test

Questions about CTC test:

From RCJ11,

The CTC test was taken 1 week after she began weekly Herceptin & Abraxane infusions. The test showed NO ctc's. She will be given another test 4 weeks after beginning treatment & I will report results.

Can anyone explain this CTC test result so quickly after beginning new treatment when PET scan 1 week earlier showed significant progression? Is the test unreliable or unable to pick-up certain kinds of circulating cells? Please reply with any experiences having similar results or possible explanations.

Following is Kathleen's history copied from other posts I have made on this site:

Ixabepilone & Tykerb
Success with this combination after only 3 treatments. My wife, Kathleen, is 58 yrs old, original breast cancer 7 years ago, removed left breast, standard chemo & radiation. Followed for 6 yrs with Herceptin when treatment discontinued. 9 months later her cancer returned with 3 lymph nodes involved and a mass above her heart. Treated with Tykerb & Xeloda for 9 cycles with terrible side effects & progression of disease. PET scan disclosed 8 lymph nodes involved, growth of mass above heart, & small mass in plura space below left lung. Discontinued Xeloda and began infusions of Ixabepilone every 3 weeks and continued daily Tykerb. After 3 infusions cancer is undetectable on PET scan. Will continue infusions for at least 2 more cycles & thereafter the plan is to continue daily Tykerb and monitor cancer. Consider this treatment!

Next post:
My wife, Kathleen, was NED for 6 years maintained on Herceptin only. 6 months after she ceased the Herceptin infusions her cancer returned with multiple mets. She was removed from Herceptin because of fear of heart damage. In hindsight we should not have made that decision. We can't prove that the herceptin was still effective when she stopped taking it, but why take the chance especially when new research indicates that long term use of Herceptin does not increase risk of heart damage.

For information on Kathleen's treatment since the cancer returned see thread under "Ixabepilone & Tykerb. While the result of her treatment with ixabepilone & tykerb was favorable at 1st, her cancer returned while taking only Tykerb as a maintenance drug. She is now back on Herceptin & Abraxane but only for the past 2 weeks ( weekly infusions) so too early to know the effects. Our prayer is that the Herceptin is still effective for her.

rcj11 is offline   Reply With Quote