HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 02-23-2004, 06:08 PM   #1
vicki

I'll have my fingers crossed for you on Thursday. Wishing you all the best. It sounds like you'll sail through the biopsy after all you've been through... the taking of it anyway... the worst part is waiting for the result!! Good luck and sorry I missed you on Monday. Do hope you weren't the only one there.
Old 02-24-2004, 01:27 AM   #2
Sandy

They can add another drug to change the combo. I was on Taxol/Herceptin for the first recurrence. This time he added Carboplatinum to change how it works just in case the body turns resistent to the Taxol. Good luck, Hugs,Sandy
Old 02-24-2004, 04:41 AM   #3
Lisa

Sometimes chemo does stop working and needs to be switched to another. But, Linda, I suspect that you DO have the strength to do whatever is necessary to become healthy. You, go, girl! And please let us know.

Love and light,

Lisa
Old 02-24-2004, 05:34 AM   #4
lindaw

I know i have asked this before but am worried . In the throes of waiting for the bone scan to confirm/negate the positive bone scan i have noticed a very small red dot on the scar line - a little like the other 2 recurrences I had ( last august and november) . I was on taxol/herceptin for this and if it is positive it means the herceptin is taxol is not working. I don't have the energy to go through the biopsy process again but know i have to and will mention it to my onc on thursday after he has given me the results of the mri. What a day that will be.

love
LInda