HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-03-2013, 05:08 PM   #1
valleygirl

Help please

Hello friends, I need your help. I'm still having horrible pain, it feels like someone beat me all over with a baseball bat.
It's not so bad when I'm moving. When I sit longer then a half hour I have a very hard time getting back up. At night is the worst, I have pain every where even my hands. My feet, knees, arms and my shoulders ache so bad it keeps me up at night. My doctor's not sure why. I'm getting herceptin every three weeks and just had my 5th and it seems to get worse. I know I read on here some time ago about how the herceptin is mixed with alcohol to save the extra that wasn't used for the next person. I now go to a much smaller hospital and think that's what's happening but I can't find it on here. I know the poster took the info that was posted on here to their doctor and I'm looking for that post to take to my doctor. He keeps giving me different types of pain medication and it just doesn't help. I asked if the herceptin was mixed with any preservatives and he kind of blew me off. He told me that he never had everyone with my type of problem. I come to this board daily and find so much comfort in knowing I'm not alone.
valleygirl is offline   Reply With Quote