HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 02-21-2004, 05:47 AM   #1
Christine

There are many local breast cancer events happening every weekend. If there is one in your area, we need you to represent the HER2 Support Group at that function.
We will be represented at the Day of Caring,Denver,CO on May 8
and Survivor's Day San Diego, CA in June

The HER2 Support Group will pay your registration fee, if any, and provide you with ample literature about HER2, Herceptin and our web site.

Please Help Us To Help Others

Hugs and well wishes,
Christine

Old 02-21-2004, 09:52 AM   #2
janelle

Christine,
I haven't heard of anything in the Metro Detroit area. If you do let me know, I would be glad to help you out. I'll keep my ears open.
Hugs,
Janelle
Old 02-21-2004, 04:53 PM   #3
Lisa

Christine and friends,

My husband Mel and I are very excited to be representing Her2Support at the Denver Day of Caring. You've created a tremendous tool and we look forward to sharing it with women throughout Colorado. (Although, in case of questions, we have a LOT to learn about Herceptin before May 8!) Ladies, I hope you have similar opportunities in your communities. Let's spread the word!

Love and light,

Lisa
Old 02-22-2004, 01:25 AM   #4
Lolly

Christine,
I will definitely be watching for opportunities to be an ambassador for Her2Support, count me in!
Hugs,
Lolly
Old 02-22-2004, 02:51 AM   #5
Linda in Calif

Christine: What is the date of the Survivors Day here in San Diego?
Old 02-22-2004, 03:13 AM   #6
Sheila

I would love to help in anyway possible here in Illinois...with Relay for Life, Avon Walk in Chicago, Komen Race in Peoria, even with my local Breast Cancer support Group ...count me in!
Sheila
Old 02-22-2004, 03:49 AM   #7
Steph N

Christine said: The HER2 Support Group will pay your registration fee, if any, and provide you with ample literature about HER2, Herceptin and our web site.

I am wondering what kind of literature you have available - can we see a scan or PDF??
Also wondering if this is the sort of thing that should be in our local Gilda's Houses and other places where cancer patients and survivors gather?
We have a lot of "events" here in the greater Seattle area, as well as MANY clinics and other places that literature is readily snapped up.

Just thinking beyond the ambassador idea.
Old 02-23-2004, 01:39 AM   #8
Kitty

Count me in for the Columbus, Ohio area functions - I would proud to be an ambassador to the Her2 Support Group.
Kitty
Old 02-23-2004, 09:00 AM   #9
Sherry in WV

Live in a very small town, but close to Ohio and Pa. would love to do whatever I can do to spread the word about Her2 and Herceptin.
peace,
Sherry
Old 02-23-2004, 12:22 PM   #10
Christine

Steph,
If you click the link below, you will see a sample of the literature available from Genentech. We also have a supply of pamphlets that we had printed for San Antonio.

There is a lot more literature available online and we'll get whatever is available.

Hugs
Christine
Old 02-24-2004, 12:57 AM   #11
JaneP

I'm in mid-Illinois and would do what I can.

Jane