HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 12-04-2003, 01:29 AM   #1
Elaine, UK

Dear Annonymous

I'm sorry you feel this way. However, I see people that may be losing out on good treatment that may literally SAVE THEIR LIVES. I didn't just make this up. I have supported it with good contacts in the States and have made much effort to explain and give links wherever possible.

I am trying very hard to be supportive and to help people by sharing the knowledge that I have had to literally slog and suffer to find. Is this so terribly wrong to share it and express if the other option seems wrong? If I see something that is clearly wrong, I believe it is only human duty to report it.... and people can make up their own minds if they want to pursue it.

I hope everyone else can find this information useful... and it would be wrong of me not to disclose it. After all, I nor anyone else can play God here.

Elaine Somers
UK
Don't mind sharing my name!
Old 12-05-2003, 09:54 AM   #2
Sandy

Elaine: Good for you. You have the right to share anything you think will help us all. We can take it or leave it and we are all different. I don't think you did anything wrong. We all use words sometimes, that isn't quite appropriate and we are not perfect. I hope you will continue to share its good for us to see what other countries have for information. Hugs, Sandy
Old 12-05-2003, 08:34 PM   #3
Elaine, UK

Dear Sandy

Thank you for your support Sandy. It can be disheartening sometimes when one tries so hard. Its obvious that people are so frustrated out there (as am I!) but we have to all realise, we're all on the same side here and fighting this thing together.

Take good care and keep your spirits up. There's also a lot to be said for having a positive mind.

Love
Elaine