HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-14-2003, 10:33 PM   #1
kathy

Priscilla,
Would the calcium supplement include Zometa for bone mets?
Old 12-14-2003, 10:46 PM   #2
kathy

Thanks for the information. What is the daily dosage you take for the Pancreatin enzymes and the desicated liver.
Thanks again.
kathy
Old 12-15-2003, 03:23 AM   #3
Elaine, UK

Dear Priscilla

I'm so sorry about your situation. I hope the info. I have given has been of some help. Did you know however that the Gerson therapy is suggested to be followed for 3 years for patients who have had chemo? It's most likely reoccured because of this.

Did you take calcium? I make that mistake too when I went to the Oasis of Hope clinic. These idiots also lead me to shark cartilage. I'm still fighting this case and want my money back. I'm trying to go to the newspapers on this one but that's another story!

Anyhow, do try the IP6. I have felt my palpable liver tumour near the portal vein slowly shrink. Its great. As I just posted in the other reply further down from this reply, I'm not sure that the Mexican clinic has the pancreatic enzyme dosages right. Please do read what I just read though as I have found out something within just the last few days and perhaps caution if there are brain mets.

Best of luck and do keep well. You surprised me when you said you have now learned to like a baked potato with no salt or butter - as this is the constant Gerson therapy throughout. Had you perhaps been having this with butter, etc?

Also, the soup you make - I don't know of this. I take the Hippocrates soup they prescribe and use in the Gerson cook book. Its just vegetables simmered for 2 hours and then put through a food mill. Do you have a list of the Gerson ingredients for this soup?

Best of luck and try to keep positive.
Elaine