HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > Herceptin / Tykerb
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Herceptin / Tykerb Share your experiences or ask questions about Herceptin or Tykerb

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-19-2007, 12:33 PM   #19
kat in the delta

Location: MS Delta in Clarksdale="Home of the Blues" (near Memphis,TN)by Misssissippi River/levee's highest pt.
Kat in the Delta

Who said they also have Lymne Disease ? I have a cousin(MD) who is an expert on Lymne D. and makes talks on it...his wife has it, also.....
She drinks kefir for her stomach because of the antibiotics she has to take...and the health benefits of kefir also. She just e-mailed my son who is getting too anxious about the Bar exam he will take Mon, Tues and Wed..to go and get some "Rescue Remedy" by the balm(or bauch-sp?)co.--from a health store.....to calm him down.
I find that I need something to focus me and get me going.....don't know if it is right for all....but i am taking some adderal in am..............but I cannot tell if it is helping or not.... my whole life seems to be crashing in after taking all the chemo stuff..they don't tell you about all the bad side affects or at least my Onc didn't ever help me at all. Read some of the .....After Chemo things ................ I feel like I am the only soul on earth that feels like this slow...and achey...etc....
I do not know if I could even MOVE without a pain pill. That is sad.. but true.... I try not to take but 1 in the am.... Then, if I underdo...or OVERDO--------I am really in severe PAIN ......any suggestions on this ??? kat in the delta
kat in the delta is offline   Reply With Quote