HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-26-2009, 02:22 AM   #17
charlotte

Re: Rashes and Recurrence??

I would also like to tell you that my inflammatory breast came back as a rash, itching, has fever.was about the size of a half dollar. It is now covering almost my entire chest area.. I had to go to 3 Drs before it was diagnosed... Dr. number 1...(oncologist) hmm. don'at know what it is... Dr. number 2.. I don't know either ( took a biopsy) Dr. number 3.(radiology expert) it and said this is inflammatory breast cancer.. by then over half my chest was involved.now it is almost completely over my chest.. Not to alarm you, but I really hope you follow through and see what is going on.. It will give you answers.. and I hope from the bottom of my heart , it is nothing..You have received some great suggestions here.. I also want you to get the answers,, the unknown is very hard on a person.. If you would like to email me or send a private message, I would be glad to share my experiences with you on this.. take care.. Iwish you all the best. Charlotte
By the way, I hope I didn't alarm you with all of this news from being here.. I hesitate to mention my journey, because we are all different..I don't want to sound "doom and gloom"..
charlotte is offline   Reply With Quote