HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 02-13-2004, 03:08 AM   #1
Staci

Well, I had my "mobilization chemo" this week. Three days in the hospital. Step one of my stem cell transplant. By the Grace of God I did not get ill....at all. The prayers definitely worked. I am a little tired and on a lot of meds (antibiotics, anti-viral, anti-fungal,etc...), but am doing so well. Daily neupogen and CBC until we see the blessed little stem cells. God is good.
Old 02-13-2004, 04:03 AM   #2
Staci

Staci,

Welcome homes--that is your own, comfy bed and this site. We are all a family, don't you think? So happy to hear that you're doing well.
Makes for a Happy Valentine's Day!

Love and light,

Lisa
Old 02-13-2004, 04:04 AM   #3
Lisa

Old 02-13-2004, 04:18 AM   #4
Anonymous

So glad you are feeling OK in view of the circumstances! God IS good! You are young and brave.
Keep us posted during the rest of this procedure, if you will, as this is something that we all should know a little more about as it seems to have some new aspects to it.
Rest well and don't let anyone cough near you!
Old 02-13-2004, 10:18 AM   #5
Lolly

Staci,
Congratulations on getting through the first stage! Thank you so much for keeping us posted, it is of very great interest to me how you do with this, stem cell transplant was one of the options I considered at the beginning of my treatment, but haven't felt it necessary yet. Will be cheering you on all the way!
Hugs,
Lolly