HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 02-13-2004, 05:34 AM   #1
Janelle

Merridith,
This week we have been staying in Chat until about 10:15 or so... sorry we missed you. If the chat continues to gain in popularity, I'm sure people will stay longer.

But, if we've sat alone for 55 minutes, waiting for someone to join, it makes for a very long hour and we tend to leave at the 10:00 mark.

Keep trying, it's worth it.
Hugs,
Janelle

Old 02-14-2004, 05:14 AM   #2
Merridith

Hi thanks for the info. I have never been in a chat room and imagined that there would be lots of people from all over the world talking...I guess we are pretty exclusive. Anyhow that last bit of info was informative. It sounds like there are only a very few if any people in the chat room even during the designated times. Will try again later in the week.
Old 02-14-2004, 12:20 PM   #3
Lisa

Merridith,

There are two types of chat rooms. Some are open and are posted on the internet for anyone to attend. Others, like ours, are not advertised to the public, although "outsiders" can enter if they find it. We just believe it's a good place for our group to talk about current problems/solutions/feelings with one another.
Hope to "see" you soon.

Love and light,

Lisa
Old 02-14-2004, 02:44 PM   #4
janelle

We have had several good sessions during the Mon-Thurs sessions with several, 5 or 6 people in chat and I believe it is starting to catch on. I didn't want you to think that no one ever comes to the room.

Hope to see you there some night. If you want to meet at another time.. post it and see if people want to join you.

hugs,
janelle