HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 02-17-2004, 11:21 PM   #1
Gail S

Yes, Elaine posted about IP6 and I truly doubt that IP6 had anything to do with her demise. I am on it and I am stable. I researched IP6 completely and talked to others that use it. This was something else. I wrote to her family to extend my deepest sympathy. If I get a reply and if they mention something important, I will post the information on this site. Elaine so kindly wrote to my personal e address and helped me. There could be a number of things that went wrong. Perhaps she had another illness, diabetes or heart condition. I last heard from her January the tenth. I still have that message. She had been doing two other regiments called Kelley and Gonzalez (together) and perhaps the two where to taxing for her system. I have no idea at this time, but I can rest assured that IP6 alone did not cause this to happen. I have been using it for more than two months and with stable results. I will post if I hear anything about Elaine. It was a shock to say the least, because she said that she was doing well. Jodie spoke to her friend from that area. Perhaps she can tell you more. Gail S