HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 10-17-2004, 11:46 AM   #1
Stephanie

Just wanted to say that my mom and I really enjoyed meeting everyone who came to the So. Cal. brunch on Sunday. It was great to meet people in person, and also to get a chance to thank Christine and Joe for putting together such a terrific website!

Stephanie and Marie in San Marcos
Old 10-17-2004, 05:33 PM   #2
Linda in Calif

Hi Stephanie: I just wanted to say how nice it was to "see" everyone in person at the luncheon. I hope that this is just the first of many annual get-to-gethers for the people here in Southern Calif.
Again, I can't thank Joe and Christine enough for bringing us all together. Take Care, Linda in Calif.
Old 10-17-2004, 07:24 PM   #3
Joe

Linda,

Christine and I enjoyed ourselves also but we cannot take the credit.The idea was Ester's and she did most of the work.

Regards
Joe
Old 10-17-2004, 11:16 PM   #4
Linda in Calif

Joe: You are being too humble...while I definatly appriciate all the work Ester did to organize the luncheon (Thanks, Ester!!!) what I was refering to was that you and Christine founded the HER2Support Organization where we are able to talk and share information and companionship. Without the Her2Support Group many of us would be very alone...instead we have our own little "Her2 Family". So, again I will say to you and Christine, Thanks for making this possible. Linda in Calif.
Old 10-19-2004, 05:13 AM   #5
Esther

It was great having the brunch last Sunday. Hope we have more of these!

What a great upbeat bunch of people we have on this board!