HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 06-26-2006, 04:33 PM   #1
joanie long

Cool Questions/Profile/joanie long

Hi - I have posted my Profile and some questions in the Profiles in Courage
section. Since I am new to this, would it be better for me to post this information in this HER2 Support Group section? Please help!!!!!
joanie long is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 05:08 PM   #2
TriciaK

Hi Joanie and welcome to the website! It is a little confusing at first till you get used to it, then it becomes second nature. It is true that most of us read the main board regularly, and the Profiles not as often. I am always impressed when I take the time, though. I think putting a post in both places is good, as some have more time to read everything than others. There is a lot of information in the "search" area if you want to catch up on a certain topic or you can go back and read many pages of the daily postings to kind of catch up. If you want to know more about someone who posts regularly, you can check out past posts by them. I am sure you will get a lot of response, just be patient. Sometimes it takes awhile. I notice you are in Tucson: I am in Mesa, not too far away. My postings are under "TriciaK" if you want to get acquainted. I hope you receive the answers you are seeking. I will be watching for your posts. The more often you post the better people will get to know you and respond to you. This is a wonderful site, so much caring and support and information, not to mention prayers for each other. Hugs, Tricia
TriciaK is offline   Reply With Quote