HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > Clinical Trials
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-25-2005, 01:57 PM   #1

Is the Walter Reed study still on? I'd like to know more about it and who to contact. For nearly three months now, I have had scans and blood tests, record transfers and a letter from my dr. that verifies that I have stable disease. Yet because I have had two recurrences study 120 at UofW is out and now I find that I am HLA_A negative. Therefore study 118 is out too. You can understand the frustration but I am carrying on, trying to find a study that I fit into. Dr. WEbster told me of an upcoming DNA trial at UofW that I would be eligible for, but 3 MORE months of tests ? That's what gets me upset---all the radiation again. I am wondering if I can use my current status to get into a study because right now, I am poised to go.
Susie
Old 06-25-2005, 06:16 PM   #2
imported_Joe

Susie,
Walter Reed is a Military Hospital, the same trial is being conducted at the Windber Cancer Center;

There are also several trials being conducted by GSK, but I don't know too much about them.

Clinical Trials Page

Warmest Regards
Joe