HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > Clinical Trials
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 10-28-2004, 05:01 AM   #1
Lolly

Esther I think you must have been looking at the Phase I study which does stipulate remission but the Phase I-II study for the combination of HER2 Vaccine/Herceptin stipulates remission or stable disease. Here's the excerpt from the text of the study outline and a link below to the Tumor Vaccine Group's Clinical Trial page; the first study in the breast cancer trial group is the one for patients in remission the second is the combo trial which is the one I've been pursuing but you must also be HLA A2 positive. Hope this helps answer your question.

Have you heard whether they've finished re-working the patient consent form and are open for new recruits yet?

Love " Lolly

""Patients with HER2-overexpressing Stage IV breast cancer who are on maintenance trastuzumab alone after being treated with chemotherapy and trastuzumab until there is no evidence of disease (NED) or stable disease. Stage IV HER2-overexpressing ovarian cancer patients who are on maintenance trastuzumab alone or after being treated with chemotherapy and trastuzumab until there is NED or stable disease.
Patients must be HLA-A2."""