HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-25-2012, 10:55 PM   #1
Pray

New plastic surgeon on Wed. A big problem

Hi, I have had a mastectomy w an expander when dx, then implant w/small implant and lift on the good breast -it turned out horrible! Then I had surgery to correct and another horrible out come. Went to a new surgeon and he tried to correct and still looks horrible! I have worn a sweater every day the past two years because my breasts are so lopsided! I am so dreading wearing a sweater this summer! Now I will see the so called best surgeon here, he worked with the dr. that revolutionized the way dr.s do reconstruction now.

I am so tired of all of this stuff! I'm thinking of just having them take the other one and starting from scratch! I don't think I can take one more horrible out come. I really don't know what else to do!

Please, Please Has any one else had this kind of problem? Any advice from anyone?

I know breast do not define our woman hood but I am so uncomfortable hiding my breasts. the 2 times I did take my sweater off because of the heat and I was at parties at the time, everyone I talked to kept glancing at them the whole night I was crossing my arms and putting my fists under my chin as long as I could. The difference in them makes it very obvious!
Pray is offline   Reply With Quote