HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-07-2007, 03:13 AM   #1
lu ann

Brain MRI for possible brain mets

I had an MRI of my cervical spine May 30th to find the origin of the numbness and tingling in my left hand. A 4mm spot was seen in my cerebellum. I had an MRI of my brain Tues., June 5th and will get the result Fri., morning from my rad. onc. My last brain MRI was last fall with negative results for brain mets.

I had an appt. Mon., June 4th with the surgeon who put the catheter in my left pleural area for home drainage. The ex-ray prior to the appt. showed more air in my lung, but I still have allot of fluid surrounding it. He upped the home procedure(husband does this for me) to 3x per week instead of 2x. His goal is to have room for the lung to re-inflate and lessen the area for fluid to build up.

My youngest daughter was admitted to the hospital yesterday with possible mononucleosis. The test came back negative along with several other tests. She also had an ultrasound of her splien, which is enlarged. I will find out more today.

It just goes to show things don't wait for us to be all better before they happen to the rest of the world.

Please pray for us.
Love and Blessings, Lu Ann
lu ann is offline   Reply With Quote