HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-28-2006, 03:07 PM   #41
lindaw

Dear Al

I am so sorry to hear the news about Linda.She will be so missed.

love
linda
lindaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 03:09 PM   #42
Sherryg683

My heart is breaking for you and you are in my prayers. You have been such a wonderful support person for Linda and she was blessed to have you. I know you will see her again in heaven. God bless you and your children...sherryg683
Sherryg683 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 03:20 PM   #43
mom22girlz

My thoughts are with you at this difficult time. I am so glad Linda had you with her. Thank you for your bravery in sharing.......... susan
mom22girlz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 03:57 PM   #44
Barbara H.

To Al and your family

Dear Al,
I also want to extend my deepest sympathies to you and your family. The two of you have been continuously in my thoughts these past few days, and I share the sentiment of others on this forum. We care and feel so close to you, although we have never formally met. You willingness to continue to be part of our support group brought tears to my eyes. I hope the next few days, weeks, months, years, will be good to you, and that you will find support with your wonderful extended family.
Barbara H.
Barbara H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 04:05 PM   #45
suzan w

My sympathy to you and your wonderful family. I feel that I have come to know you both through my time here on this board. Linda was lucky to have such a loving supportive husband and you are lucky to have had such a incredible wife and friend.
suzan w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 04:25 PM   #46
RobinP

Dear Al,

There are not words to express my sorrow for your loss. I know how dearly you loved Linda through your posts. Linda was very lucky to have someone so smart, so supportive and so dedicated by her side. May God help you to hold onto the promise that you will meet again.....in another time, in better tomorrow, free of all sickness. I pray angels of love are surrounding and supporting you and your family.

With deepest sympathy,
RobinP

Last edited by RobinP; 04-28-2006 at 04:34 PM..
RobinP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 04:39 PM   #47
juanita

Dear Al and family,

I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you now.
Juanita
juanita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 05:31 PM   #48
Robyn

My deepest prayers to you and your Family. Thank you for sharing in her last moments. I have read your posts many many times and have appreciated your advice. Again, I am saddened by this news.

Robyn
xx
Robyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 05:42 PM   #49
michele u

Al, I'm very sorry for your loss. Sitting here thinking daily about a recurrence is hard. After reading how peaceful Linda's death was truly makes it easier for us survivors. The thing i'm mostly afraid of is a painful death. Knowing that it can be peaceful is comforting to me and i'm sure alot of other women. Linda was truly an inspiration to us all. You both fought so hard for time. But we are not in control of our time here on earth. Know that you did all you could....
michele u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 05:52 PM   #50
Jean

Al,
I send my deepest sympathy to you and your family. I am so sad to hear the news of Linda's passing. I know she walks with our Lord.

Sincerely,
Jean
Jean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 05:56 PM   #51
sherri

Dear Al,

Thank you for sharing Linda's final moment. I like to say the translation of my favorite poeme for you "Remember the flight, the bird is mortal".
sherri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 06:07 PM   #52
Patty H

I always read your post and always found them interesting and full of information. I feel like you and Linda are someone I know and have lost. It is hard to explain to other people as I mourn your lost, that it is someone I never met but still I felt as I had. My aches for your lost. Patty H
Patty H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 07:08 PM   #53
jeff

oh, Al...

Dear Al,

I've just come up on your tragic news and want to say only that my heart breaks for you and your family. You've been such a mainstay for so many of us who visit this board and find community here...

There's a word in Yiddish, "mensch" that literally just means "man," but really means a person who always finds a way to do the right, loving, honorable, and selfless thing, no matter what. It means you.

Thanks for being a guide and an inspiration. And know that many of us, all around the world, are grieving with you.

Warmly,
Jeff
jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 07:16 PM   #54
VaMoonRise
Deceased

Linda will be greatly missed

Dear Al,

We have been so blessed in knowing both you and Linda through your posts. You have been such a wonderful advocate and so inspirational to us all. We can't thank you enough for all that you have brought to this group and I am so glad that you will continue to be a part of this community. Our lives have truly been enriched in knowing Linda's story and she will be forever loved and missed by us all.

I wish I could give you and yours a great big hug. My thoughts and prayers are with you. May you find peace and joy in the memories and comfort and healing in time.

Love & Hugs,
Nicola
VaMoonRise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 07:22 PM   #55
Sandy H

Will try this again as I posted this morning but may have hit the wrong button. My heart goes out to you. As Steph posted earlier I thank Joe and Christine for having known you in San Antonio. I am over whelmed over all that has transpired since that time. It has been a whirl wind for you Al. I am happy to hear you say you will continue to stay with us. I think some feel once their loved one is gone they no longer belong on this board and that is not true. You were so sweet to send us a post so soon with all that you are going through. Please keep us updated on how you are doing. I will continue to pray for you and your family as you start your new journey. Sending you a big hug, Sandy
Sandy H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 07:28 PM   #56
Jackie

Al,

My deepest symapthy goes our to you and your children at the loss of this dear loved one. Thank you for sharing with us. You are in my prayers.

God Bless,
Jackie
1 node+, 1.6cm
46 yrs. old at time of dx.
Completed Chemo 11-05
Completed 1 yr. Herceptin 8-06
Jackie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 07:32 PM   #57
Joe
Webmaster

Al,

Words can not express the sorrow that both Christine and I feel for your loss.
It seems like just yesterday that we all were in San Antonio together.

Deepest Sympathy
Christine and Joe
Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 07:36 PM   #58
sassy

Keeping you in prayer...

Al,

Thank you for sharing Linda's and your life with us. May the love and support of all whose lives you have touched comfort you as you continue your journey.

Sassy
________
Medical marijuana card

Last edited by sassy; 08-22-2011 at 08:45 AM..
sassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 07:43 PM   #59
Montana

I'm very sorry to hear about Linda. You had a wonderful life together and you are an inspiration to us all.
Montana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 07:49 PM   #60
Cathya

Al and family;

I am so sorry that this journey ended so sadly for you all. It sounded as if Linda had found peace and I pray you and your family will in time as well.

Cathy
Cathya is offline   Reply With Quote