HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-19-2003, 12:37 AM   #1
Cheryl

Thank you so much Patty. It was a very long day yesterday. They did say they want to see me again in three months. How was yours found?

My head is still pretty sore from the screws that they put in. Once they took everything off I was bleeding badly from the back screw. They think they may have hit an artery. Anyway all is well now. Just terrified of the unknown.

You have been such a great resource, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I do have a call in to my Oncologist to see about getting the Herceptin AutoVac injection. I know it will not help the brain, but maybe it will elsewear. I have cried and cried wondering if this is my last Christmas. I am usually a very positive person. But this has just beat me down.

I guess it's natural to feel this way. But I have had MORE than I can handle, and it just doesn't seem fair.

Thank you once again for all your support. I don't know were I would be if we didn't have this sight to turn to.

Love and Hugs,
Cheryl