HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 01-31-2004, 03:42 AM   #1
Paul

First I'd like to say to Ron ... great description with the bacon and egg breakfast! If to be a "pig" means to be "committed," count me in!

Naresh, I think we should consider simply having more men participate on the main message board. Often times, the men can assist in answering many of the substantive HER-2 questions posed by the newly diagnosed women, or provide the perspective of a spouse and/or caregiver.

Also, I believe that the men benefit from the perspectives presented by the women. I know I have learned a lot about how the women feel in the course of treatment and this invaluable information has helped me in handling my mom's situation. Why artificially separate the two groups as they both benefit from each other and make the group even more cohesive. Just a thought. I'd be interested in additional views.

Warmest regards,

Paul
Old 01-31-2004, 04:58 AM   #2
eric

I agree with Paul. While I welcome the opportunity to listen to and share with other caregivers, I have benefitted immensely from the women on this site. As a result, my vote is for a single source for all to have input.

Eric