HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 02-03-2004, 12:52 AM   #1
Staci

I loved the prayer. I already printed it and taped it my computer at work. It sure helped me get through yesterday as I awaited my test results. What a blessing!
Old 02-03-2004, 03:31 AM   #2
Steph N.

Staci wrote:

" What a blessing!"

So glad the words of the 'St. Patrick's Breastplate' prayer helped you. I think there is a subtle psychological message in the "Breastplate" name - as this is the part of our bodies that is the vulnerable area and we need to feel protected there.
This prayer also helped me feel stronger in fending off and avoiding negative engergy - like it would just bounce off a few inches from my body!
Can't stay on the board as I am on my way to the cancer center for my every 3 week "Vitamin H." Funny how - once you are out of the chemo treatment - the cancer center takes on a new persona as a place to go for something that does not hurt and make you feel bad, and I look forward to it!
Old 02-03-2004, 04:17 AM   #3
Staci

I know what you mean. I am looking forward to a stem cell transplant. How insane is that!?! It just feels good to know you are doing something proactive instead of out of desperation!