HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 11-04-2009, 08:42 PM   #1
Unregistered

Chemo Combo's

Hi ladies...

I wrote last week about a heat shock protein trial I wanted to enter. I found out I am not elidigable since I don't have measurable disease. (Soft Tissue) I am thankful for that though. However, I have been on Taxol/Carbo, Gemzar, Navelbine, Back to Taxol and Xeloda/Tykerb (I could NOT take). I meet with my onc on Monday. I would like to through some ideas up, but I am not sure. I was on Breastcancer.org and looking at combo's and I feel I have done them all according to the "Main ones". Do you have any ideas or what are some of yalls combo's excluding ANYTHING with GEMZAR in it. I developed TTP from that and almost died. My tumor marker has been slowly elevating but I have NO syptoms and I feel great. The scans show stable. She does feel however we are getting the goody from taxol at this point, but I don't think she is going to change me from taxol yet since I am going to start a chemo induced anemia trial ACE-011. You have to show stable on a chemo in order to do it and a 14 pt. jump was not to much for her I guess. The injection is once every 28 days for 4 shots and it is showing some really good things in bone disease. I would still like to have some kind of game plan in mind when I go in Monday. Any ideas are appreciated. Also go look up the ACE-011 trial if any of you are anemic because of chemo and metastic. They are starting a phase 2 study. It is a blind, random, 3 different doses and 1 placebo study. They are enrolling 105 participants. I am excited about it.

Thank you
Shonda Gaylord
Old 11-04-2009, 08:49 PM   #2
Rich66

Re: Chemo Combo's

Lapatinib/Herceptin combination (blockade)
http://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=41397

Tamoxifen & Tesmilifene (ER+, ER-, synergies, Tamoxitest etc)

http://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=41711

Mom's treatment history (link)
Rich66 is offline   Reply With Quote