HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 12-19-2003, 04:13 PM   #1
lolam

I have been reading your posts with agony and ecstasy.... How we do experience UPS and DOWNS. My heart goes out to all of you...
Lord, You are everything to me. Thank you that I can walk each moment with You and not have to figure life out on my own. And when I come to a dark time, I can put my hand in Yours and depend on You as we walk through it together. I know that "the upright shall dwell in your presence"(Psalm 140:13), and that's where I want to live. For in Your presence I will find healing, deliverance, love, peace, joy, and hope. Lord, help me to embrace the moments of my life that are hard to get my arms around. Enable my eyes to see You in them. Help me to always acknowledge the abundance of Your goodness to me. I lift to You the deepest struggles in my life. I trust You to open my eyes to see all You have for me in them. Reveal to me the fullness of it all. Thank You that I can be filled with the joy of Your presence in every step I take, because You have given me the light I need for whatever step I am on. Amen
Old 12-20-2003, 09:38 AM   #2
JaneP

Amen, Lola. Amen.

Jane
Old 12-22-2003, 11:53 PM   #3
Shannon

I printed this out to read every day.

Thank you,
Shannon