HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 12-18-2003, 02:10 PM   #1
Jennifer

Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone has experience with eye mets? And if so what were your symptoms, if any? My sister is having trouble with her eyes, they look very red and irritated and they are sore. She is having trouble with her contacts, her vision has been blurred with them on, it's a little better with her glasses. If anyone has any info or experience you could share I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks, Jennifer in Colorado
Old 12-20-2003, 12:32 AM   #2
Jennifer

Lyn, thank you for your reply. I'm hoping that's all that is, but everytime she has an ache or pain I get worried and have to check it out--Thanks agaian. Jennifer
Old 12-20-2003, 05:30 AM   #3
Lyn

Hi there, what you are telling us is a lot like we all seem to have had at some time or another,the drugs tend to dry up our tear ducts, eye drops can help but have it checked out as wells. Hugs Lyn
Old 12-25-2003, 11:59 PM   #4
Lyn

Hi there, there is nothing wrong with being vigilant, so many times we ladies find our symptoms and problems, and eventhough they stand out, the docs still miss them and we have to try and convince them that there is something wrong.

Hugs Lyn.