HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > Clinical Trials
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-29-2003, 11:56 PM   #1
Rajni

Hi
I have gone into number of websites listing different clinical trials and am fairly confused. I am a stage 4 cancer patient her2 neu positive and have had 4AC+4taxol and have been on herceptin navelbine combo for the last 16mths. The markers are on the rise again and now looking for clinical trials both in Singapore and in the US mainly california and texas as I have family out there. I am looking for something which will involve something for the her2 neu factor with or without a chemo agent. I hear about Autovac and Tarceva etc which seem promising. If any of you know special websites or are involved in any clinial trial or know of any which will suit my condition I desperately seek your help in this matter.I appreciate getting any feed back. With best wishes.
Rajni
Old 10-01-2003, 09:44 AM   #2
Christine

Here is the latest information from the National Institute of Health for trials in the US.

Hugs
Christine
Old 11-01-2003, 07:18 AM   #3
Beth

Unfortunately most trials will exclude anyone who has already been treated with Herceptin.

Good Luck