HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > Keeping Your Mind Off of BC
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Keeping Your Mind Off of BC Fun things and posts that do not apply to BC

Old 03-31-2010, 01:14 PM   #1
Rich66

Forewarned: Tasteless joke...(heard on radio)

A lady with a prize-winning schnauzer figured that he was going deaf. He wouldn't come when she called. When she took him out for a walk he wouldn't heel like he had been taught to do. As a matter of fact, when the dog wasn't looking and she called him, he acted like he didn't hear her at all. So she took him to the vet.

The vet looked the dog over and gave him a complete physical. He told the lady, "There's nothing wrong with your dog at all. Look here. He has excessive hair growing in his ears, which led you to believe that he is deaf. He can't hear you, but he isn't deaf. You can treat this with a depilatory. I haven't got any in stock, but you can get some 'Neet' or 'Nair' at your local pharmacy. This will work just as well as the doggy brand will."

So the lady went to the nearest store and picked up a small bottle of Nair and looked over the instructions. There was nothing on the carton that related to her dog so she took it to the druggist and asked his advice.

"How do I apply this product," she asked. "Do I put it on right out of the bottle or do I dilute it or what?"

The druggist said, "For your legs, put it on straight. Right out of the bottle. For your underarms, I recommend that you dilute it 50-50 with water."

She said, "I don't think that you understand. It's for my schnauzer."

"Oh," said the druggist. "In that case, I suggest that you dilute it 3 to 1 with water. And by the way, I wouldn't ride a bicycle for a few days."

Mom's treatment history (link)
Rich66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 07:47 PM   #2
juanita

Re: Forewarned: Tasteless joke...(heard on radio)

made me smile!
1 yr herceptin,
juanita is offline   Reply With Quote