HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 09-18-2006, 10:02 AM   #1
sabpri

DianaQ - Question for you??

Thanks so much for your reply on helping me make the decision about whether or not to pursue a clinical trial. I had a follow up question to your follow up.

You said "Actually my oncologist did not recomend this trial. I am with Kaiser, so they cannot recommend something that doe's not have enough data. But since I have been reading about it on line and asked about it, they told me that they have 3 trials going on right now".

Are you referring to the Vaccine Trial opening in October through Southwest Oncology group? If so, were there any specific reasons why your oncologist did not recommend this? (What is Kasier? - sorry, I am not well versed in all this stuff!). And what 3 trials are you referring to? Ones that your Onc does recommend?

Sorry for so many questions. I just want to be as informed as possible and if there are pro's/con's that you can share with me about this trial and any others you or your team does recommend, I'd love to hear more about this. I am finally putting my toes in the water in terms of exploring trials and I am extremely green at this point! Guess you got to start somewhere!

Thanks so much
Natalie
sabpri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 06:17 PM   #2
Dianaq

Wink

No, It is call the Soft trail which stands for "Supression of Ovarian Funtions".
Dianaq is offline   Reply With Quote