HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 06-21-2006, 08:17 AM   #21
Ann

Uplifting News

Maryann,
I am so happy for you. You deserve good news and may it continue...
Old 06-21-2006, 08:26 AM   #22
Kim in CA

Wow!

Maryann,

This is just awesome news. Sending big hugs and prayers your way. Wishing you continued improvement so you can get home soon.

Love, Kim
Kim in CA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 01:11 PM   #23
TriciaK

Dear Maryann, Let me add my cheers and prayers to all the others! You are amazing! Your good news just makes my day. News like yours lifts all our spirits and makes us fight a little harder because of your example. Thank you so much for sharing all the steps in your battle with us. We are all praying and cheering you on. Hugs, Tricia
TriciaK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 04:42 PM   #24
chrisy

Great news Maryanne, and why am I not surprised! You are a great fighter and your spirit is an inspiration to us all to keep up the fight, no matter what. Now focus on getting strong. Thanks for continuing to post - you are very much in my thoughts and prayers

Chris
chrisy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 09:36 AM   #25
MCS

Oh, I'm so glad to hear about your good news! I had not checked the site for a week and it's very good to hear you re fighting this so well.

XOXO

MCS ( maria)
MCS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 11:34 AM   #26
sabpri

Yyeeeahhhhhhh!

I have followed your story and my heart broke for you when you got the news, especially being a mom to young kids like me. I check on you often and I am so happy to hear the chemo got it right away. Thanks goodness. All my prayers are coming your way!

Natalie
sabpri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 08:34 PM   #27
marymary

Keep It Up

Hi Maryanne:

I read your post the other day about your hospital stay and visit with your Mom and children. You have the best attitude I have ever encountered and I wanted you to know you really inspired me. In fact, I was on the bus on Tuesday, slowly winding my way through Sausalito to UCSF talking to a friend of mine on the phone. She's been having a terrible time as a single mom with a horrible ex-husband who makes her life and the children's lives as difficult as possible. I remembered your post, though, and reminded her that even though she's had so many disappointments lately she does have her health. I told her about the simple presents you received which brought you so much joy. Even the angel dust around your name seems joyous.

So thank you, Maryanne, for helping me keep things in perspective. It was so hot here today and I, too, am swollen for some inexplicable reason. It is easy to grumble but I think of your excellent attitude and it helps me straighten up.

I hope there is more happiness headed your way. You sure do deserve it.

Mary
marymary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 08:08 AM   #28
MJo

Yahoo! Now, since I believe that I have to see the funny side as often as possible in my life as a cancer patient ... What if you could choose a stem cell donor the way you choose a sperm bank donor -- for IQ, creativity, etc. Imagine getting stem cells from an Einstein or a Picasso. Would that make me a genius, too? Conversely, if I got them from my mother, would I become an even bigger worrier? If I got them from my chef brother, would I finally enjoy cooking? All the very best in continued success to you, MJO.
MJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 09:05 AM   #29
Jean

MJO,

Love where your thoughts are! Humor must have it.....

Jean
Jean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 06:02 AM   #30
Diane H

So glad to hear this encouraging news from you, Big hugs, Diane
Diane H is offline   Reply With Quote