HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 02-04-2004, 07:14 AM   #1
Lisa

Lolly,

If you included your e-mail address, I missed it!

Love and light,

LISA
Old 02-04-2004, 09:42 AM   #2
Lisa

Duh...chemo brain strikes again! You should have received my e-mail by now.

Love and light,

Lisa
Old 05-19-2004, 05:07 AM   #3
Anonymous

I'm thrilled that you are having a good response and hoping you will have a complete response. Hugs, Carol
Old 07-21-2004, 11:55 PM   #4
Mary - Tierrasanta in San Diego

So sorry to hear about the loss of your dog. I think it would be even harder to lose one due to a freak accident. At least I had a little warning and some time to accept the loss.
Old 09-26-2004, 10:02 PM   #5
Lyn

Hi Lolly I am still lurking, this cocktail Her/Taxol/Carbo has really affected my moods, anyone would think I throw a stick of dynamite in the room when I enter, I definately have a short fuse. Slowly working, I actually felt pinching again in my neck which is usually a good sign. I have had 18 rounds so far but some of them were without the Taxol so I have to calculate when I am up to 26, magic number I hope. Did you have radiation to your neck glands and how many lymph nodes were involved to start with, I had 16 and reading the other post on statistics of 10 year survival is a bit off putting, but I think 10 years was when the ladies making up the statistics must have given up, I have wasted too much time beating this not to survive another 40 years, lets face it our body cells have just about all been replaced so we should be brand new soon. Loved the photo of you and hubby, I had to get a new fax machine so I got one with a built in scanner, I didn't have much luck with my other scanner so now I can post some of my glamour shots, before and after of course.

Love & Hugs Lyn