HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 09-21-2004, 10:32 PM   #1
KathySC

Carlye, are you ER/PR negative or positive? Plus which Dr put you on it... your onc or general physician? I also have osteopina in my lower spine and would like to do something about it but I am ER/PR negative and thought Falsomax was more for ER/PR positive or am I crazy.
Thanks, Kathy
Old 09-22-2004, 04:22 AM   #2
Janelle

I'm glad the scan came back clear.. that's good news. Could it be bursitis or a rotator cup problem? I know that if I miss even one dose of my arthritis meds now, my shoulder is so sore to the touch.. horrible to do anything with it like that.

Good luck and I hope the next round of scans can resolve the problem.

Hugs
Old 10-04-2004, 01:16 PM   #3
Kristen

do I really need one? Do I have all my bases covered? If I just found one to see every 6 months you know, that would be ok, but I think I have a group and maybe this onc will turn out. I don't know.
You are having tm done. what kind? how often, every 3 months? Do you think it would be beneficial for me? talk soon. take care k
Old 10-07-2004, 01:18 PM   #4
Kristen

My doctor called this am and said everything looked great! No more scans for 6 months. My new onc said she would put me on Fosadex and I asked her the difference between that one and the one that starts with an A.

She said F was once a week and you have to sit up for 30 minutes where as A you take daily. Is this the one that can cause heartburn or something? I have been trying to find out from my internist the extent of the osteopenia, to see if I want to go on yet another drug. Did u have any side effects from this drug? let me know. thanks. take care K