HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 01-20-2004, 12:21 PM   #1
faith

ok i have afew questions toite if you of any wonderful ladies can help em. mom as bc w mets to liver and brain,taking gemzar and navelbine. and femara. she is complaing of dry cracked feet, short of breath and feeling bloated. are these things that any of you have experienced? i love this site and you are all such an inspiration to me.
Old 01-20-2004, 01:12 PM   #2
smith

I'm not sure about the dry feet or the shortness of breath. But the bloating YES!!! I had it something terrible with navelbine. I have heard others complain about that too. Hope she gets some relief soon.
Old 01-20-2004, 03:15 PM   #3
Lolly

Hi Faith,
I'm so glad you found us! I also had bloating on Navelbine, along with shortness of breath which for me was related to the anemia from the Navelbine. Does your mom have anemia? Sometimes it can result in extreme tiredness, if her counts drop too low there's a medicine that will help build the blood faster, some of the ladies have had it prescribed for them. I have dry cracked feet in the summer and use a cream called "O'Keeffe's Working Hands Creme", it heals them up really fast. Here's a link to the web site, you can read about it and ask her doctor if it would be something for her to try.
Hugs,
Lolly
Old 01-21-2004, 12:12 AM   #4
Kathie in NJ

I had the bloating so bad on Navelbine that I changed the name to Navybean

Kathie
Old 01-21-2004, 01:42 AM   #5
faith

lol. thanks. i needed that laugh. at least we're n the same boat. hope that you continue to do well!!