HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-06-2005, 01:40 AM   #1
*_anne_*

I don't even know how to put these words in writing but I am so dissapointed at my mom's situation. We have done the most aggresive tx that I can think of and now they think that there might be something in her bones. It has only been 6 months since she is off the AC/Taxol and is still on Herceptin. I am so dissapointed that I don't know what to do. To top it all off, her onc. is out of town and we don't know anything for sure till next week and we have to wait another week after that for an appointment. Am I being unreasonable or do these people care how nerve wrecking and upsetting dealing with this disease is. Has anyone been through similar situation?
How do you deal with this news. I can't even sleep. It is hard to be support person when you feel like you are not very strong. I am upset with myself for this. I want to get many second opinions but what do you all think is the more important, talking to different people about the treatment options or getting her on something ASAP.

This is a great resource with many wonderful, brave, strong and knowledgeable people and I am so glad you guys are around. Please pray that this to shall pass.

Anne