HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 11-25-2007, 10:48 AM   #1
Vi Schorpp

Cancer prone personality

This is a most amazing site...This woman was diagnosed in 1993 and talks about who we are after cancer, warrior wear necklaces, the cancer prone personality, etc.

http://questcycles.com/index.html

I found it interesting and maybe you will too!
Vi Schorpp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 01:40 PM   #2
Grace

For those of you who, like me, don't believe in the "cancer prone personality," here's an antidote. The link is one that Rhonda previously posted under "Articles of Interest." Thanks Rhonda.

http://www.zmag.org/content/showarti...7&ItemID=14339
Old 11-25-2007, 04:38 PM   #3
Vi Schorpp

Thanks Rhonda

I didn't see where you had posted this prior to this being posted. So that I'm not misconstrued, I don't personally believe in the cancer prone personality, just thought it was an interesting site!
Vi Schorpp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 05:56 PM   #4
Grace

Dear Vi,

It wasn't my intention to suggest that you believe in what is stated on the website (not at all), but since the article suggests, in part at least, a view that recently caused a great deal of controversy on this site, I thought I'd post a link with a very different point of view. I also thought that Ronda's link had gotten lost in the shuffle. I happened upon it accidentally and thought many others on the site might have missed reading it.

It's interesting, and in my view particularly noteworthy, that the incidences of cancer have grown alarmingly in China since its drive to industralization. China's lakes and rivers are toxic and cancer rates are growing alarmingly.