HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 03-09-2004, 08:15 PM   #1
Leticia in Germay

Paula, I believe you have heard enough, but I just wanted to tell you that I was also only having strong headaches and my onc thought it was only a migraine. Although I said several times I was not quite sure it could be a migraine, he didn´t react. I was having in the past three weeks then all kind of problems you already heard (dizzines, nausea, a kind of shimmer at the left eye, etc.) so I decided to talk to other onc (who rapidly recognize the problem) and he sent me then immediately to a MRI which showed that I had 6 mets!!
I am now battling with the next steps, so I will inform you.....but if you have a bad feeling about it, please don´t hesitate and let check it out. I hope it will be nothing serious, but you will be released from this pressure.
Best wishes,
Leticia
P.S. I forgot to tell you, yesterday was the first time in my life in which I see a doctor apologizing for something he should have done on time and didn´t do it! (It does not bring things back, but at least will help another person)
Old 03-14-2004, 04:43 AM   #2
Paula

Thanks, Leticia! I appreciate it so much that you took the time to write and help me. My prayers will be going up and hope you can feel the hugs sent with my note. Everyone is so helpful and kind --- God bless.