HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-25-2018, 11:00 AM   #1
Lani

Angry Michka has earned her wings (back in 2017)

received this today:

Lani from her2support
It's terribly difficult for me to answer: my Wife, Michele Berman is dead last december the 5th.
My english is poor and I have been in an hospital last summer ( epeelepsy crisis) .At the same time Michele had a Brainradiotherapy
with a high level of neurotoxicity. So that when Ive been able to visit her for the first time end of october, she was not able to
communicate with me or her oncologist. After few weeks she began to commmunicate but not very well. She was always looking for a
new "clinical essay", but she was much too exhausted to be able to support new examination like scanner or petscanner, to understand the
effect of brainradiotherapie. and the status of her cancer.
Finally she has been transferred in a "Medical center". She never suffered, she was only extremly anxious for my health; and for her two sons
and she has discovered that nobody will try to help her for a last battle. I tried to convince her oncologist, but I was myself so tired and I did not have the level of competencies she had and the contact with HeR2group so usefullfor her
And now, after ten years of shared battle with her day after day, I'm so sad, my life has no sense now
Michele never gave me any detail on how to communicate with her2 group (for superstition reason ?) and that explain how long it takes for me
to write this message, with so difficulties...
Really, thank you for all of you, your help, and the level of high level advise comming from you was so important for Michele

Thank you very much
JP Brun from Michele berman mail
Lani from her2support
It's terribly difficult for me to answer: my Wife, Michele Berman is dead last december the 5th.
My english is poor and I have been in an hospital last summer ( epeelepsy crisis) .At the same time Michele had a Brainradiotherapy
with a high level of neurotoxicity. So that when Ive been able to visit her for the first time end of october, she was not able to
communicate with me or her oncologist. After few weeks she began to commmunicate but not very well. She was always looking for a
new "clinical essay", but she was much too exhausted to be able to support new examination like scanner or petscanner, to understand the
effect of brainradiotherapie. and the status of her cancer.
Finally she has been transferred in a "Medical center". She never suffered, she was only extremly anxious for my health; and for her two sons
and she has discovered that nobody will try to help her for a last battle. I tried to convince her oncologist, but I was myself so tired and I did not have the level of competencies she had and the contact with HeR2group so usefullfor her
And now, after ten years of shared battle with her day after day, I'm so sad, my life has no sense now
Michele never gave me any detail on how to communicate with her2 group (for superstition reason ?) and that explain how long it takes for me
to write this message, with so difficulties...
Really, thank you for all of you, your help, and the level of high level advise comming from you was so important for Michele

Thank you very much
JP Brun from Michele berman mail

I omitted his email for privacy reasons, but please let me know via this thread if anyone wants/needs it
Lani is offline   Reply With Quote