HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-07-2018, 11:40 AM   #21
donocco

Re: Need input, KADCYLA or TAS116?

SCG

Good luck with the Kadcycla as Pam said. I have a suggestion for you since you tend to get jittery and anxious. It may sound odd. I spend a lot of time studying old books on Homeopathic medicine. There is a form of homeopathy developed in the 1920s known as Bach Flower remedies. There are 38 of them. Ive tried them and they do work. It may be a placebo effect but who cares? If taking them daily relieves a form of psychological stress it isnt important to me whether the cause is "real" or placebo.

There is a book you can buy on Amazon called " The New Bach Flower remedies" by Dietmar Kramer. In this book he will describe a remedy and put part of his description in the following manner:

People who need red Chestnut remedy say about themselves:

1. I always worry about others

2. If my daughter is 2 hours late getting home I start to panic.

3. Sometimes I worry so much about my family I cant sleep at night

etc etc. Red Chestnut is the remedy for people who worry excessively about the well being of others.

The kind of anxiety you describe sounds like Aspen (generalized) and Mimulus (specific fears). I know this sounds odd comiing from a supposedly sccientific pharmacist but I dont care. These Bach remedies have been aroumd for over 80 years and people still buy them. That should tell you something. You can take these remedies with other meds and they wont interact. Kramers book tells you how to make up the remedy from the stock flower essence and you can buy anything you need from Amazon or health food stores. Just a suggestion.

Paul
donocco is offline   Reply With Quote