HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 04-15-2006, 10:30 AM   #41
Julie2

Al and Linda,

You are in my thoughts. I am hoping evrerything is going to be fine and Linda will be back to normal.

Julie
Old 04-15-2006, 10:44 AM   #42
Unregistered

Smile Prayers for Linda

I have come to the conclusion after reading all the posts , that we are a bunch of tough old broads. Nothing can stop us. Forgive the tough old broad part if you aren't a certain age. i will be damned if this is going to kill me. I'm going to go fat and happy. My thoughts and prayers are with you both.
Old 04-15-2006, 11:25 AM   #43
AlaskaAngel

Al, I don't know Linda except through you, but there are some people that are truly the best folks on earth and you two really shine together. My thoughts are with you both.

AlaskaAngel
AlaskaAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2006, 11:29 AM   #44
Andi

Al & Linda - I always look forward to your posts, I feel like I know you. I am sorry to hear that you have hit a rough patch, stay strong and my prayers are with you.
Andi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2006, 11:33 AM   #45
snoopy

Al and LInda

I reall don't know what to say except my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
snoopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2006, 04:03 PM   #46
Sandy H

Al and Linda I have been watching for your posting. You both have been on my mind daily and not hearing from you made me worried that things were not going well for you. There is still time that Linda can turn around and rally through this. You have been such an advocate for her. She is fortunate to have you by her side as an angel. She will feel better after the blood transfusion and the navelbine is certainly, a milder chemo and yet so many have made it to NED on it. You have been and will continue to be in my prayers. I will ask my Christian friends to pray as well. Will be watching for an update. Now, try to enjoy the Easter with family. Sending you both a big hug. Sandy
Sandy H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2006, 07:51 PM   #47
Bev

Hi, about the lip lesions. Look up Stephen Johnson's(sp?) syndrome. It's caused from an allergic reaction to drugs, antibiotics in my husband's case. The lesions form around usually moist areas, eyes, mouth etc. They look horrific. He was hospitalized in the isolation ward for 2 weeks, in the 80's, as the docs didn't realize what it was. They were thinking HIV or plague. Just a shot in the dark though, as a weakened immune system causing all these problems is more likely. Ditto on the thoughts and prayers. BB
Bev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 01:09 AM   #48
Lyn
A Living Legend

Smile

THANK YOU, and my prayers and thoughts are with you, one thing I do know is Steroids do give you thrush in the mouth and make you so ill you don't want to get off the pillow, as well as make your muscles weak, so look up on overdosing on steroids and see how many of the other side affects are from it, I am back down to 1 from 4x4 and I have got another round of thrush in the mouth, 3rd time now and with an ulcer on my tongue which looks soooo suspect as well as bleeding from the nose, another bout of staph from the hospital environment, I covered every scratch I had with a band aid but didn't come out without something. So ask them to do some swabs and see how much staph infection is present.

Prayers love & hugs Lyn
Lyn is offline   Reply With Quote