HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-11-2015, 01:51 PM   #1
agness

Smile Get the best breast cancer guide that is out there - FREE

On inspire.com this summer I came across mention about this Metastatic Breast Cancer Guide put together but an exceptional responder and metster herself. How good or bad could it be I thought to myself. Well you have never seen anything like this before. Anne has systematically been collecting the latest on how to enhance, improve, adjust, complement, and push breast cancer to the brink. And she is sharing all her research with us free.

She wasn't HER2 so she doesn't come around these parts but I did connect her with our RuPaul about LM. If you are early stage and worried about a recurrence, or if you want to do treatment better, or if you aren't ahead of the game and don't understand what is happening then please email Anne and get this e-book ASAP. She has info that is leagues ahead of what the oncologists know right now.

https://community.breastcancer.org/f...?page=2#idx_31

from Anne (bestbird):

Today marked a milestone I wasn't sure I'd ever see - I just fulfilled the 1000th request for my complimentary MBC Therapies Guide.

For those who may not be familiar with it, the 100+ page booklet, entitled "The Insider's Guide to Metastatic Breast Cancer" covers everything from standard therapies to emerging research.

I hope that the document helps MBC patients and their caregivers to obtain information that would normally have been difficult to find, and that it empowers those with MBC to speak with assurance to their doctors regarding treatment options. Since the booklet was introduced in February 2015, many readers have kindly shared feedback as noted below:

"I cannot thank you enough for sharing all this incredible information in your MBC Document. With the information you have given I am empowered as well as comforted..."

"I've learned more in the last hour than in the last 6 years with this disease."

"Please accept my gratitude for coming to the rescue. I have used your document often since I received it. It's downloaded as well as printed so I read it, highlight it and will be carrying it with me to my Dr.'s appointment tomorrow."

If you have not yet requested a complimentary copy and wish to do so, please follow the directions and agree to the TERMS below:

1) Email your request to bestbird@hotmail.com
2) In the Subject Line of your request, type in the words: MBC Document Request Terms Accepted by <your email address>
So, for example, if your email address is GotChocolate63@comcast.net then your Subject Line would read: MBC Document Request Terms Accepted by GotChocolate63@comcast.net

TERMS for Requesting “The Insider's Guide to Metastatic Breast Cancer"

The information in this document was initially compiled with the intent of providing the author with a reference for therapeutic options about metastatic (also known as Stage IV) breast cancer, its treatments, and side effects. This material was gleaned from books, Internet sources, and other metastatic breast cancer (MBC) patients. Over time, as MBC patients began requesting information, the document was considerably enhanced and is now being shared.

The author is a layperson with absolutely no medical training. She does not advocate any specific treatment(s) or type(s) of therapies listed herein, nor does she bear responsibility for any decisions and/or therapies undertaken by the reader as the result of reading this document. All readers are strongly advised to discuss potential new therapies with their doctor.
The reader agrees to hold the author blameless for any and all actions taken by the reader as the result of reviewing this document.
agness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 04:02 PM   #2
SpitFire

Re: Get the best breast cancer guide that is out there - FREE

Agness - Thank you for letting us know about that book. I just received it in the email. It looks Super Informative!
Stage IIb
9/2013 TCH
10/2013 TCHP
1/2014 End chemo!
2/2014 Lumpectomy Complete Response
2/2014 - 4/2014 Radiation
9/2014 Last Herceptin
SpitFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2016, 10:52 AM   #3
agness

Bumping this up
Old 05-25-2016, 11:54 AM   #4
agness

Bump. Get this if you haven't yet. It's full of useful information that goes beyond standard of care and is equally useful for the newly diagnosed as for those with mets.
  • 10/27/15 atypical uptake in right cerebellum - inflammation?
  • 12/1/15 Leptomeningeal dx. Starting IT Herceptin.
  • 1/16 - 16 fractions of tomotherapy to cerebellum, break of IT Herceptin during rads, resume at 100 mg weekly
  • 3/2016 - stable scan
  • 5/2016 stable scan
  • 7/2016 pseudoprogression?
  • 9/2016 more LM, start new chemo protocol and IV therapy treatment with HBOT
  • 11/2016 Cyberknife to temporal lobe, HBOT just prior
  • 12/2016 - lesions starting to show shrinkage
  • 8/2017 - Stable since Dec 2016. Temporal lobe lesion gone.
  • Using TCM, naturopathic oncology, physical therapy, chiro, massage, medical qigong, and energetic healing modalities in tandem. Stops at nothing.
  • Mother of 2 boys - ages 7 and 10 (8/2017) and a lovely partner with lots to live for.

Tags
guide, metastatic breast cancer