HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > Diet and Nutrition
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Diet and Nutrition By popular demand our nutritional message board. This board will be monitored by a Registered RD who is certified in oncology by the American Dietetic Association

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-08-2014, 01:49 AM   #1
maouno

after aromasin

Soon I've to stop Aromasin, which gave me some defend. I would like to take something instead and I'm thinking about Dr. Eliaz' Breastdefend supplements made of mushrooms and tumeric and modified Citruspectin together. I would take the minimum doses, because it's only for defend. I can skip then the Tumeric that I take already. What do you think about the idea, Tanya? And when I start it, do I've to stop every few months for a month? I eat already a lot of mushrooms, but I would be more quiet to do it this way, because it feels more safe. Maybe partly psychological. My onc. said, that all of this is only commercial.

Thanks for answering me, Maouno
Other side, new case, lumpectomy 8 aug 2008: 1 cm, no nodes. Postmeno. Er+Pr-Her2+++
Oncotest high risk, Muga 51, port placed Dec. 2008, chemo CMF started 18 nov during 6 months , 6 rounds of two treatments. Finished rads April 2009, started Herceptin late: 10 Sept 2009. Muga 63.
Finished herceptin 5 sept 2010.Port taken out 19 oct 2010!!
maouno is offline   Reply With Quote