HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 01-05-2005, 10:41 AM   #21
Merridith

For those of you that can't find Replens in your pharmacy, there are lots of places on line that you can order it from. And they are very discreet. They wrap it up really well.

www.americarx.com is one option. Just google replens and you'll be able to choose by location and price.

Merridith
Old 01-06-2005, 05:45 PM   #22
Lyn

Well, I tried it and yes a lot better than it has been for a long time, and I think the fear of a painful experience is enough to frighten off anyone's libido, so hopefully it will get better, if not keep on searching sisters.

Love & Hugs Lyn
Old 01-07-2005, 09:38 AM   #23
Merridith

Hi everyone looking for replens:

If you can't get replens at your local pharmacy, just google for it. There are lots of places on the internet where you can mail order it.

I posted this info before - with a sample internet location that I had discovered by googling - but that post was removed.

I assume we are unable to post sample urls as the webmaster considers it endorsement?

Interesting...
Merridith
Old 10-01-2010, 11:27 AM   #24
ayesa101

Re: New chapter Hormone Topic -Natural Estrogen Cream

The difference between synthetic progesterone and natural progesterone is that natural progesterone is "bio-identical", which literally means it is exactly the same as the hormone progesterone produced in the human body. The term "bio-identical" is not a description easily given to just any substance.
ayesa101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 02:55 PM   #25
R.B.

Re: New chapter Hormone Topic -Natural Estrogen Cream

Just in case you have not seen this thread

"Sexual Desire and Sexual Response in the Hormone Jungle and Hormone Desert Oasis"

http://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=46532

and this one on the wider effects of hormone blockers

http://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=46726

It would be great to have a section for QOL issues to keep them together visible and a resource to point sceptical professionals to.

Quote:
The topic was pounced on there as well. There appear to be a lot of women out there who have been through chemo and have serious libedo problems and/or vaginitus.

Depending on the answers I get, I might also raise the question at the local university campus and let it be known that this might be a potential research topic for someone looking for a thesis topic.
It really is about time this subject was more openly recognised, discussed, and put into the treatment option decision mix for those on the borderlines.

Last edited by R.B.; 10-01-2010 at 03:09 PM..
R.B. is offline   Reply With Quote