HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-08-2009, 11:29 AM   #1
tricia keegan

Unhappy We buried our beautiful Maine Coon today:(

Georgie has been missing for six weeks, we tried everything to find him..newspaper adverts, leaflet posting of the area and homes and his insurance even paid for a pet detective!
We finally had a call from an elderly Gentleman who said he found a dead cat in his garden three weeks ago and if we wanted to check we could.
Hubby of course had this job, and as we feared George had been hit by a car the day he went missing and crawled into this garden
It was'nt pleasant but hubby brought him home to me and buried him beside his brother leo in the garden.
I'm heartbroken and can't believe I won't see him again.
It's been such a stressful time with my MRI next Tuesday as follow up for a suspicious bone scan so all in all I feel drained
Just felt the need to share my sadness with friends who understand today. I know many of you are going through far more serious issue's right now but sometimes it just feels like we 're given more to handle all at once than we can bear
If anyone has had a clear MRI after a suspicious bone scan please let me know, I know this is possible and just hoping I get lucky this time with arthritis or simple old age!!! xx
Rads x 36 ..oophorectomy August '06
Currently taking Arimidex..
June 2011 osteopenia/ zometa x1 yearly- stopped Zometa 2015 as Dexa show normal bone density.
Stopped Arimidex July 2014- Restarted Arimidex 2015 for a further two years on the advice of my Onc.
2014 Normal Dexa scan
2018 Mammo all clear, still NED!

Last edited by tricia keegan; 11-08-2009 at 11:32 AM..
tricia keegan is offline   Reply With Quote